Reviews for The Mockingbird's Song
Rufus Butterworth chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is really good, though I think Boo would be too shy to talk that much.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
okay ur story is good but you need to keep the characters in character. i know its ur fanfic but its not ur story u cant change a character with out adding something that might have happened to them to make them change during ur fanfic. now u did a great job but boo radley would never act like that. he was to shy. maybe yes he could hav taken jem to his house but the reason y i stopped reading was becuz u messed up my favorite character
Artygirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is really good! I was a bit confused on the "Father know his father's children" bit, but I really did like it. We're finishing up our TKM unit in english class, so I actually get it.
PurpleFountainPen chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh my God, I loved it. I absolutely loved it. That was such a sweet ending(:
subduedmonkeyninja chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I thought that was pretty good writing, and it was similar to Harper Lee's writing style.

On the contrary, however, I thought thatit didn't really tie in with the real story's themes.

xoxo
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Not bad, not bad at all.
Mizra chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I must say, after reading such a strange ending to Lee's Mockingbird, I think you may have something to latch onto, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up high. Overall mechanics were good, but the plot of Boo being Dill's father isn't quite what I expected. Nice try, but no cigar. Keep working and you'll succeed.
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Wonderful, though I kinda do think Boo being Dill's father was somewhat odd. Wonderful though
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
This is an awesome fic! I never thought of Dill as Arthur's son, but now that you mentioned it, I think that it's a perfect idea. Keep up the good work!

Luv lots
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Cuuute! But personally, I like the real ending better. Very dramamtic. Ah well; this was nice. I think Scout should have seen Boo again, anyway. :) :) :) :) :)
Aleka chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
very good, except i kinda always thought dill and scout would be friends for a long time...and by the way, "The Huggabel Muggle Meisako Pyoko-Chan," Nathan Radley is Boo's brother, not his father. When Boo's father dies, Nathan comes to take his place. Get your facts straight before you condescend to other people.
bluerocknakie to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
hmm... that was nice. like the twist.
The Omlet chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
NO NO NO NO NO! scout marries dill!no!that aint how it goes!nononono...and shes a tom boy shell never evereverever ever ever ever LIKE to wear dressess.. mademy imagination not like this!ahh..ok thanx 4 reading byebye ) no hard feelings?
Lorraine6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
wow that was really good i almost like your ending better than the real thing some was not how i thought you are a really good writter!
The Huggabel Muggle Meisako Pyoko-Chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Wow! Some how, I never thought of Arthur as the type of person to have children. From what my teacher's told me, Boo is more a like a child HIMSELF. AND Mr. Nathan is Boo's father, not his brother.

Other than that, I loved it! Dill definately deserves a dad!

'The Huggable Muggle'