Reviews for Effigermus
luckbringer chapter 18 . 1/13
This is such an amazing story! You are a very gifted storyteller. The sequel is next. Until then, keep writing!
Godiva9 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
A beautiful story of love and determination, thank you for writing and sharing it! : )
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Hi! I really enjoyed reading your story. Your creativity is really wow! I love your writing style and the way you describe everything. It really puts me at the scene. And thumbs up for the plot. Would love to read more from you )
fruitsmoothy chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
:) fun story! I LOVED the escape into the swamp and the creativity of the alien races! Very well done indeed
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
First chapter has already blown me away!
Brazen Wulf chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Thanks for writing this story! It was highly entertaining, and loved the Doctor and Rose relationship :) you did an awesome job of creating a unique setting, aliens with backgrounds and plot that pulled everything together. Keep it up!
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Great story! I can't wait for the sequel!
Kylaia78 chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Love the story
lifelane chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
This story is perfect. I love it so much!
Mango Supreme chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
oh my god that was adorable to read

really really adorable to read

bravo author, thank you so much for sharing this.
Lanfear281 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely love this story but totally feel like there should be a continuation!
Spunkalovely chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
I love this! It's fantastic!
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
I loved how you wrapped everything up so perfectly. Well done. I loved this story so much. It was fantastic from start to finish. You are amazing at writing engaging adventures. Please return with a sequel!
scubagurl22 chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Loved this story, but should we be concerned about Rose's headache and that unopened door in her mind? Looking forward to the sequel when you get around to writing it.
V for Vixen chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Absolutely LOVED this story. I am so looking forward to the sequel! Can't wait!