Reviews for Effigermus
Hazelmist chapter 18 . 10/14
I started reading this years ago but I don't know if I ever finished it but I'm glad I came back to it. I know that it's been years but thank you for writing this, it was really well done and well-written and I enjoyed it immensely. I loved how you wrote the relationship between the Korwi and the Bosthinats, the loneliness and how they eventually overcame it with the Doctor's help, and the world building that you did in this story was BRILLIANT. Poor Rose, but I'm glad that what they did to her in the first chapter lead to a relationship between her and the Doctor and all of this. Lura was horrible, but kudos to you for writing that creepy but fascinating scene where the Doctor mirrors her and she was an intriguing character too. Thank you for introducing us to these characters and this world and doing such a great job with the Doctor and Rose's next step in their relationship under these circumstances (I loved the make out scene in the river too and their bonding and just everything really). I know you probably don't check these anymore but I LOVED it and hope to read the sequel soon! Thank you for writing this!
RaziOUAT chapter 18 . 1/23
I enjoyed this storyline. Well thought out and adventure with romance. Well done and please continue writing. Now I am off to read the sequel to this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I'm sorry but this fic is really confusing.
luckbringer chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
This is such an amazing story! You are a very gifted storyteller. The sequel is next. Until then, keep writing!
Godiva9 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
A beautiful story of love and determination, thank you for writing and sharing it! : )
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Hi! I really enjoyed reading your story. Your creativity is really wow! I love your writing style and the way you describe everything. It really puts me at the scene. And thumbs up for the plot. Would love to read more from you )
fruitsmoothy chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
:) fun story! I LOVED the escape into the swamp and the creativity of the alien races! Very well done indeed
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
First chapter has already blown me away!
Brazen Wulf chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Thanks for writing this story! It was highly entertaining, and loved the Doctor and Rose relationship :) you did an awesome job of creating a unique setting, aliens with backgrounds and plot that pulled everything together. Keep it up!
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Great story! I can't wait for the sequel!
Kylaia78 chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Love the story
lifelane chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
This story is perfect. I love it so much!
Mango Supreme chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
oh my god that was adorable to read

really really adorable to read

bravo author, thank you so much for sharing this.
Lanfear281 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely love this story but totally feel like there should be a continuation!
Spunkalovely chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
I love this! It's fantastic!