Reviews for You Don't Know Me
AgiVega chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
It's me again. Hey, why don't you update? I love this fic, please, do update!
Herbie chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
wonderful! i want chapter 7! please write it soon!
Perfectly Windy Sky chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
It just keeps getting better and better. You had me all smiley with this chapter. It was sweet without being sickeningly sweet, a perfect balance. I loved it!
hp4eva chapter 6 . 8/15/2002
awwww...dat chpt. was sooooooooooooo sweet n romantic! harryz bein soooo nice n sweet...pleaz continue!
linz chapter 6 . 8/13/2002
hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggghh bqetbr. wow. that was really good. WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
WOW THAT WAS GREAT! You HAVE to write more!
Margaret Anne chapter 6 . 8/12/2002
I think its in early January, like the 4th or something. Something like that, anyways, i cant wait for the next chapter. This story is... amazing. I dunno, but this story makes me actually feel like im a part of it. Anyways, i have troubles with this guy i like, and well, i guess we're driftign apart, which makes me sad but hey, it might turn out like Ginny and Harry where we get back together, you never know.
the-masked-face chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
I think u have a great story. Keep going.
crazier than thou chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
Awww!

That was the cutest thing ever! I love the fact that Ginny has to keep telling herself not jump to conclusions.

I loved the part where Ginny first stepped on the ice and she fell, but Harry had already jumped up to try and catch her. He's like a knight in shinning armour. lol. He's so awesome.

The only part I didn't quite understand was...

'I laughed nervously, as we slowly crept down the sidewalk. For all I cared we could skip the SKATING, whatever that was anyway, I just wanted to stay under that cloak with him until the end of time.'

Ginny didn't know the word "Skating" yet...I think anyways...Harry hadn't said it, and logically, if she wasn't told, and she had no idea of 'ice' later on, how would she know the term?...

Well, know i've confused myself. lol.

This was brilliant chapter. There were so many parts i loved. Please, write more soon.

Stephanie
MauiGoddess3 chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
I really like the idea for your story, and i love the way you made cho out to be a frigid witch with a b( can you cuss in reviews?). I hate cho and the idea of harry and her actually going out in the books. I can't wait for more chapters!
AgiVega chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
Oh, what a cute chapter! I loved it very much! The television thingie was very funny and the skating scene was wonderful! I so love skating! I was 16 when I decided to learn how to skate and it wasn't easy at all! I could feel with Ginny :))

Keep up the fabulous work and send more chapters!
Walking Contradiction chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute, so cute, so cute!

breathtaking awwwwwwwwww! ginny is so cute! (lol, i'm at a loss for words here, can anyone tell?) I like where this story is headed, I really, really, really do. Everything about what happened is so perfect (eh...minus the cho part, but 'tis ok...harry had a good excuse for it...)

Ok, so starting at the beginning. Percy's book was SO in character...I could totally see him writing a book like that...Typical. And their reactions to the TV were SO CUTE! "Buttons!" He squealed out, once more. "Can you believe that? Clever these muggles, I'll say! Bless them, what will they think of next!" ! LOL! That was my favorite line, I think...So funny. And the way Harry's gift (the movie) was so personal, was really touching, adn the ice skating rink scenes were PRICELESS! Silly Ginny... How cute! LOVED IT! awww...*pouts* when will there be more? Please send an email to saying your sn and that you updated and i'd reallllllllly appreciate it, if it isn't too much. thanks for continuing with this fic! LOVE IT.
LadyKassandra chapter 6 . 8/10/2002
MORE! My parent's think I'm crazy, 'cause I'm ranting and raving about your fic, but it is SOOOO good!

LK
lutra chapter 6 . 8/10/2002
its really god. and this better not be a cliffie 'cause i think it needs more. and if ur ending it here then make a sequel. lol!
Y-lime the Geek chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
This story is, er, 'Bloody Brilliant'! Keep going! Like I always say, "It's either me or Ginny, Harry can take his pick."

Y-lime