Reviews for You Don't Know Me
IcantBELIEVEitsNOTbutter chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
this is very very very awesome, well written, and very descriptive. I love the way you portrayed Ginny. Upload the next chapter soon please!
Kristen Michelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Ooh, I love this. I can't wait to read more of it. I agree with whoever said Cho is a tramp!
mandy chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
hahaha, go kick ass ginny! post more chapters soon!
GinnyWPotter chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Ooooooooooooooo. This is goooooooood. Continue!
Wysteria chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Ooooooh getting a bit fiesty! Keep up the fun! Please make Harry realize who his true love is!

Harry and Ginny forever!
Julephenia chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
DEATH TO CHO! I hate Cho, I love Ginny. Ginny talks to her brothers, and teases them, its about time she went after Cho and Harry. YAY GINNY! Keep going!
ShellyK chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Cho, you're going DOWN chickie! Loved this. Please update soon; I want to see Ginny win this little battle!
Tiggs Panther chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Ooooooooh. Nice.

I do like it when people finally speak up, showing everyone around them that they're NOT as OK as everyone thinks they are.

Keep going!
bucky chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
great plot, keep going, and always down with Cho (the tramp)
Golden-dragon4 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I love it of course. Hermione getting all mushy about Ron, that's me and my boyfriend. Ginny's reaction to everyone (Hermione's Ron thoughts, Cho and Harry acting up, her crush on Harry), that's my room mate through and through. So for your first review I give it a 2 thumbs up and a keep going with the story.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19