Reviews for You Don't Know Me
yoyoma chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
awn
allycat76 chapter 9 . 11/5/2004
oh my god..please have a sequel!
Ms. Rein chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
Three words.

Oh-My-God.

You don't know how much I hate you right now!

I love this story. You have so much potential and its..its pefect! I love endings like this but it's making me hate you so much after reading it.

I'M GOING TO GO CRY NOW! .
Terrifyingly twisted chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
could you make that git (cho) fall off a cliff or something?
Terrifyingly twisted chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Great story so far!
Kali Swifteye chapter 9 . 6/30/2004
NO! Flames? FLAMES? Forget about flames, I'm using a flame THROWER! No, no, too good for you! Ditch the flame thrower, I'm dropping the A-BOMB! Death to the author! May pitchforks and torches chase you in your dreams!

Okay, I'm just joking. But the sequel better be better than THIS ending!
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
OK right now I'm really pissed off at Ginny. YOu better fix everything in the sequel! They better be back together and all happy and cho should fall off a chiff or something.
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
1. I hate cho and I'd like to call her a few special words but I don't think you'd like to read them. 2. You're making me fall in love with Harry all over again. I'm so jealous of Ginny
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
ok I'm totally ecstatic about the kiss. It was so perfect but then YOu have cho ruin it? Yes, I know it's cho. who else could it be? God I hate her.
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
o! so sweet! Ok so are they going to admit that they love each other? I know, I like all this mushy fluffy stuff but still! And a kiss! A real kiss please!
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 5 . 4/19/2004
Ok i'm so glad you alreaady have the next chapter posted because if you didn't I would be screaming at you so mouch! YOu can't leave people hanging like that! It's evil! Ok the next chapter better no be disappointing and they better kiss. Other than the cliff hanger this chapter was one of my favs because 1. Cho is gone! YAY! 2. Harry and Ginny are on good terms. Hopefully, really good terms.
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Harry likes Ginny right? RIGHT?
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
hey! It's sarah. I love this story so far. Except for the Harry/Cho part. I hate cho with a passion. I have since the first time I read the third book. Maybe cause I'm hugely jealous of her. I mean Harry really likes her and he's not supposed to. He's supposed to like me and that just sounds really stupid. Ok anyway... I'll keep reading. About my fics, I didn't wirte all of them. I wrote "People CAN Change" and "Harry Potter and the New Girl" and most of "One of these days"
caroline chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT'S FABULOUS!
Lady Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
I think that was a kool way of ending the story. Now i want to go and read the sequel. I think i'll go and do that right now.
280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »