Reviews for You Don't Know Me
Emma chapter 9 . 5/14/2003
I thought your story was really good. I especially like when Harry recited all of Ginny's favorite things to her. Angst, although it really isn't my thing, made your story edgy and gave it character. It makes you want to just find out how it works out on the end. I'm so glad I read this story when it was finished for two reasons.

1)so I didn't have to wait for the rest to come out

2)so I didn't have to wait for the sequel to come out.

not amember chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Burned over a new beef HAHAHAHAHA that was good...took me a while to figure it out though...lol!
CloverWeave chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
OMGS! You made Cho sound REALLY awful! Talk about being ooc! Still, I kinda like Ginny/Harry, and I'm certainly not a fan of Cho, so it works. See ya in future chapters! I'm gonna go read more now.
WhisperingLeaves chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Gosh, that was a good story! I really liked it! It was original. Very sad at the end. I am now off to read the sequel to it. Keep writing, you are doing a great job!
Difinity chapter 9 . 4/14/2003
OMG. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Jitterbelle chapter 9 . 4/8/2003
great story! just reviewing so I can add this story to my fav list! update the sequel soon, it's gettin good! Jitterbelle
Lady Marie chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
OK
ChrystieLuv3 chapter 9 . 3/24/2003
Wow, wow, wow!

This was a really great story!

I'm on my way to read the sequel and I can't wait!

Keep writing.

Chrystieluv
Darcel chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Good story :) Oh, and I forgot.. I was going to sayit but I forgot.. Happy (late) birthday :D
EneriRenie chapter 9 . 3/7/2003
Oh my bitchy! You just made me hatehatehatehatehate her so much! GAH! Harry/Ginny forevah! **waves banner** Oh but you're so cruel, leaving it at that! Hehe!
CherryKay809 chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
This is so great!
Ginny Coupling Fan chapter 9 . 2/23/2003
Whoever those flamers are they are wrong. I like this story and I need to read the sequel!
Ginny Coupling Fan chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Cho is a serious bitch!
Ginny Coupling Fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I like the way Ginny is acting. It makes the plot move pretty quickly. CHo really shouldn't be paired with Harry. Harry should be either with Hermione or Ginny!
magicrulz chapter 9 . 2/6/2003
Thisis soooo good! I luved it soo much I read it in one day! Keep on writing! I will luv to see u on the bookshelves one day!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »