Reviews for One Missed Strike: The New Jedi Order
icicle.c.cold chapter 42 . 7/2
Very good! Kept well and true to the 'feel' of Star Wars. Though I am not really familiar with much outside of the movies in terms of lore, I really enjoyed this. (KotOR is on my to-play list) I enjoyed a few books that take place after the first 6 movies, but this blows those out of the water! I found maybe two typos in the entire thing, so that hairyhen guy is a great proofreader. Anyways, I am going back to your story list to read more epic tales. Keep up the great work, and never stop writing!
icicle.c.cold chapter 39 . 7/2
I noticed the word 'concerted' describing the action of the fleet firing all at once. Is that supposed to be 'concentrated' instead?
bourbon92 chapter 42 . 6/27
loved the story,it was a great read
icicle.c.cold chapter 3 . 6/25
I love the little details. Reading this, read the trilogy, loving all of it. You really are a great author!
Quinn chapter 20 . 2/16
Were you listening to Evanescence when you wrote that ending part? Honestly lol I could've sworn I heard "Bring Me To Life" in the background
time2read chapter 41 . 1/18
Great Fic!
fowlerc88 chapter 1 . 1/6
I really loved this story great job!
humdrumb33 chapter 42 . 9/19/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this entire AU up to now. In my humble opinion the mark of a good writer is they leave you wanting more. I loved seeing the redemption of Anakin in a way that felt real and not forced. if you ever return to continue this amazing story, I will definitely return to it.
dcsvg1933 chapter 42 . 3/1/2017
Thanks for sharing this AU of star wars, may it continue. And thanks for not killing thrawn.
Herny Scott chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
Writer to Writeright get up the good work and somedayou will come true start now and begin writing that book because it takes one step to begin the greatest journey in your life
Guest chapter 42 . 10/5/2016
I have read the entire AU in one week, and I have to say that this is pretty much the best story I have ever read.

If there will be more, I will come back for it. I will rate it a 20/10, for its insanely high quality.
Alexzander95 chapter 42 . 9/23/2016
I'd love to see a continuation to this story focused on anyone from the Skywalker family. Maybe a Jacen and Qeris story, I loved their dynamic. Anyways great job!
HannahKathleen chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I must admit I had been wondering what happened to Danni.
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
So, I'm starting to read this fanfic having read the OMS AU of the OT and I hope I will be able to keep up with the EU continuation as I have never read any of the SW novels and all my knowledge of the NJO is from other fanfics and wookiepedia.