Reviews for One Missed Strike: The New Jedi Order
dcsvg1933 chapter 42 . 3/1
Thanks for sharing this AU of star wars, may it continue. And thanks for not killing thrawn.
Herny Scott chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
Writer to Writeright get up the good work and somedayou will come true start now and begin writing that book because it takes one step to begin the greatest journey in your life
Guest chapter 42 . 10/5/2016
I have read the entire AU in one week, and I have to say that this is pretty much the best story I have ever read.

If there will be more, I will come back for it. I will rate it a 20/10, for its insanely high quality.
Alexzander95 chapter 42 . 9/23/2016
I'd love to see a continuation to this story focused on anyone from the Skywalker family. Maybe a Jacen and Qeris story, I loved their dynamic. Anyways great job!
HannahKathleen chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I must admit I had been wondering what happened to Danni.
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
So, I'm starting to read this fanfic having read the OMS AU of the OT and I hope I will be able to keep up with the EU continuation as I have never read any of the SW novels and all my knowledge of the NJO is from other fanfics and wookiepedia.
ManUnited chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I really hope that you continue the story it is really well written
darklord83 chapter 42 . 8/8/2016
Please continue this. Would love to see more Anakin.
time2read chapter 42 . 7/8/2016
Wow what a masterpiece! I started out reading this fic because of Thrawn but you quickly made me like Jacen, Ami, Revan and other characters. What I am truly amazed at is the parallel dimensions/worlds that you so craftily incorporated into your fic. Honestly it was so well done and seamless that it was cool. Usually parallel world fics can get very messy but you wrapped up the arc's very nicely. A shame that Thrawn did what he did in the end but from his point of view his actions are right. Who knows when the Vong or any other crazy will show up from the uknown regions. Its his people that will take the brunt of it and his people who will suffer. So I understand and the power play between him and leia was interesting because you don't see such character interactions in other fics. Han being a Grand Admiral in the parallel universe was a nice touch I was like wow that makes total sense.
I suppose the redemption of Vadar came off as a bit cheesy but in a good way. After a while I realized you weren't going to kill off any of the main characters and that made me strangely happy I suppose because its good to read fics where people grow etc and the no death leaves much hope and it isn't too cheesy because their was a lot of crazy stuff that had to be overcome for the survival to occur.
The flow of words and dedication to lore and characters was great!
All in all I liked it so Kudos to you and happy writing.
Starwarsfan1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I love this spin off so much. It is exciting and creative.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/6/2016
i am reading this while listening to duel of the fates
EmpireofDarkness chapter 41 . 4/18/2016
You know I never got that. The Rebels were a terrorist organization while the Galactic Empire under Palpatine (in canon) and Vader (here) which would make him the legal governing official. The Rebels aren't a legal government, nor did they try to become a legal independent government, how can you accuse someone of war crimes when technically, under Imperial and Galactic law, it wasn't a crime since he was the LAW. The Rebels may not have done what he did, but they killed a lot of people too and you can call it freedom fighting or rebelling against an oppressive government, but that doesn't excuse your actions in a court of law. The Old Republic legally created the Empire which would mean the Republic killed itself and gave him their power, the New Republic can't go after someone when technically they didn't break any law that is prosecutable under any court of law when they didn't exist at the time the so called law was violated.

Anywho, that is what bothered me throughout forums, discussion boards and other fanfics, I know what the law is in cases like these and he technically never broke any since every order he gave becomes the law.

I liked the story though! I just had to rant about that, it's nothing against you though.
Kalytha chapter 42 . 2/12/2016
First of all, thank you so much for writing this gem. I loved the journey and evolution Anakin/Vader went through throughout the whole series and I'm glad that it ended well for him, despite everything that has happend. These last few chapters were very inspirational and you portrayed the Skywalker family so amazingly and strong. I've never read any of the expanded universe books or comics, so I didn't know about the Vong, Jaina and Jacen etc.. but you made it very easy to understand in this story. Space battles and action aren't really my favourite subjects (and there was plenty of that in here, but that's just personal preference ofc) , so I have to admit that I skipped a fight scene here and there, but that last showdown was absolutely epic. Also the way you ended this fic with the 'This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker' part really made me feel stuff and it was extremely satisfying. It really showed the contrast between how Vader was like in the first book and how it ended for him now, at last together with his family. I'm very glad that I read this because this whole series was one hell of a ride, and a realistic 'what if', all because of (literally) one missed strike
Chewbrok chapter 42 . 1/16/2016
Well I finally finished it lol, I may have gotten distracted between updates :P. Great story, I loved it and would definitely enjoy more in this universe. Thanks again for the adventure. I look forward to seeing more from you; specifically star wars lol. Later,
Chewbrok
novelreader chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
haha Vader "kidnapping" Danni Quee incident was really funny now that you think about it. Vader can propose an out of wack theory about alternate universes and a mission to go there to retrieve some huge ass weapon fine, but politely asking a scientist for help no. He'll just kidnap them. Hahaha it's funny how out of wack he is about social etiquette. I wonder if after this war his reputation will be redeemed and the New Republic history books will probably call him well-meaning slightly (maybe that's being nice) deranged hero who prevented a far more worse tyrant from ruling, and killed many people, innocents along the way, but saved many people as well. Honestly in real life he'd be an enigma or the closest we could called an Anti-Superhero.