Reviews for may your song always be sung
pinstripesandconverse chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
AW MY GOD CHARLIE THE BADGER MADE A CAMEO OMFG CHARLIE, THIS MADE MY DAY
Manga Albina chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
XDXDXD this doctor... Zoo? That's the best idea ever! :D penguins are brilliant indeed and, yep, he looks like a giraffe ;D, but I'm afraid of Jack's knowledge about animals... How can a person know something like that .? I love platypus too *-* they're so freaking adorable! I think there's no way anyone can't love them... they're mammals, who puts eggs and are venomous! So crazy, that needs to be loved! Manga Albina
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Charlie the badger! OMG I love you! That was awesome! I honestly thought for a while there that River would say time lord for some weird reason. XD
Makayla chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
CHARLIE! 3 yay. You write amazing, as always, and this one is freakin' super adorable. :)
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Aw that was so cute, not to mention horrendously funny. I find it a little scary that platypi are poisonous though...
x chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"A baby penguin toddled up to them, all fluffy feathers and big blue eyes as it squawked."

You are almost too much sometimes, which is almost too good.

Also,

"She needed more happy moments, and less running from alien invasions."

Amen. Please keep writing!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
rofl
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was great! Very enjoyable read. I can't wait to read more DW fics from you! Keep up the lovely work!
madis hartte chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ah, Charlie the Badger. That infamous rascal. XD Well done, loved the reference.
mericat chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So much fun and in complete character for both of them. Of course the Doctor is doing this trip for himself as much as for her.
memnarch chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was rather adorable. River liking platypuses somehow fits. Also, loved the Charlie the badger reference.
FoolWhoDreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Words cannot describe how much I love this already and this is the first time I've read it. It has everything that makes 11 and River so adorable, flirting, arguing, banter. Plus a sneaky little reference to the fourth doctor with the 'what's the point of being grown up, if you're not childish sometimes.

Totally adding this to my favourite stories.
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OMFG ITS CHARLIE THE BADGER!

You, my friend, are a genius. Want to, I dunno, get married. Or can I adopt you? Or you adopt me?

I so much more than less than three you.
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Charlie the badger! Oh, I love the intrusion of RL here. Charlie the badger should pop up onion more fics. And as for platypuses, did you know that their babies are called puggles? Isn't that adorable? Much like your fic.

TSG
cinnamonears chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
DON'T MIND ME I'M JUST STALKING YOUR STORIES FOREVER. Also, I caught the awesome references in this. Charlie the badger was obvious (and so very wonderful), but the space kitten one was a bit more sneaky! I approve. :3

River's favorite animal was unexpected, but wonderful. So fitting for her, really.