Reviews for 111111
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
If the sign said "THE GAME" and it was taken away (you don't know where it is) SO YOU LOST "THE GAME"!
That chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is just
Wow
Amazing
Love
The Game
Did I lose it
kri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
since 'D' is not a vowel u should've never put the word 'an' next to it. illiterate fool
The UK's Only chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
...xD.

I'm a teeny bit like Poland... I say 'like' so many times... /headdesk
Italy Feliciana Vargas chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! I was like totally on my like fourth month!
RockBabi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You are just evil. I was on such a winning streak, too!

Aside from that, the story was great! I love the random fluffiness. :)
obabema chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
XD I love these two! w
Too lazy to lg in chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That's pretty darn cute! But as a word if advice when writing Poland's valley girl accent, coming from a female teenage resident of Southern California, you went way over board on the 'likes'. Try to limit it to about one or two per paragraph, because I can assure that valley girls don't actually say 'like' like, every two words. It's more spaced out...I guess.;D Sorry about the short rant, but that's just one of my pet-peeves. Cute fluff!
Thecheshirecatrules chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hahahaha! I just found out my birthday was on international lose the game day! Does that mean I have the same birthday as Poland?
Heliotroper chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
-heart-

Do I catch an FMA reference in there? Or am I just being paranoid?

This was really cute.

Pom
Elfana chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was so cute and adorable! I think you really go their characters right! Thumbs up! I love it.
FlyingSolo365 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
At 11.11.11 11:11:11 I was in chem. We all got up, did a dance, paraded out one door, through the hall, and back through the other.

It was surprisingly anticlimatic. STOP GIGGLING, CAROLINA. I meant that in an INNOCENT way. I want FABULOUS, that is my simple request, all things FABULOUS, bigger and better and best!

Seriously. Look it up. It's from High School Musical 2, it's INSANELY Poland, and the first verse is SO Hetalia.

"Iced tea imported from England, Lifeguards imported from Spain, Towels imported from Turkey, and Turkey imported from Maine..."