Reviews for Alone
Mademoiselle Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was so cute :D I really loved this little story and I'm really becoming a fan of this pairing
EightPascal chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
"What happened last night? I can't remember"
"Has she really forgotten or is she just pretending she did?"
I laughed SO hard! What a good read!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Short but sweet chapter
Capt.Freedom chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
great story but something that puzzles me is in the Ep that Batou is undercover when he is investigating the former boxer the pic he has in his wallet the picture of him his wife and kid doesn't his wife look a whole lot like the Major the same hair style ,color and body build are the same but yet you never see Batou's wife or kid so could it be that the pick is a fake and it's really just used as a cover for them on missions if it's needed. i just wanted to bounce this around with some one.
Darkpenn chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is a very tender little incident. That Batou calls the Major Motoko is a very nice touch.

My only small concern is in the first GITS movie there is a reference to the fact that the Major and Batou are not affected by alcohol - this is when they are drinking beer on the boat, after the Major has been diving. But it would be a pity if this minor point was allowed to stand in the way of your very good story.