Reviews for Never Too Late
zye1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
OMG I love this story! Short but really sweet. Aaww...
Softly Spoken Words chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
So cute! What an adorable one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Cute
Blue72 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
OMGGGGG THIS is soooooo goood! thanks for writing it!
The Rad Writer chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
A year later and I still enjoy your stories as much as I did reading them the first time.

Absooutely in looooove with this one girl.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I think this has got to be one of thee cutest one-shots ever for InuYasha and Kagome! Absolutely adored reading this and LOVED the way you wrote InuYasha's character. I think thats exactly how he would act if he was a modern day boy. can't wait to read your other IY/Kag romance fics! Your an excellent writer! Thanks for the great read!

Cheers
W.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great.
QuillDream chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This has To be the sweetest one shot ever :DDD thanks for sharing!
krashkart chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Sweet and brings back memories. I remember my middle school crush. Good uses of descriptions, I especially liked the pony tail hair flip. I'm not familiar with the series but I could relate to the characters quite easily. Well done
InuKag4evertogether chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
oh yeah thats the way to go inu! so it turned out he liked her too, who wouldve guessed?
KyoRenandinuyashalover chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was amazing! I honestly thought this was an amazing concept and that you should think about expanding it and making it into a longer story. Ja Ne!
foxfaceish chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
ha ha aww omg this is soo cute! :p

also I know, I haven't commented on your other stories that I have been reading lol i feel as if i just dropped off the edge of the earth xD (but I am playing catch up right now)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
sweet story, to wait four years with no contact and still feel the same.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was too adorable! I loved everything.
ananova chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Finally got around to reading this and really enjoyed it. Great job with Kagome's embarassment. I liked the end where we couldn't tell who Inuyasha was more frustrated with: himself for letting Kagome away or Kagome for making him wait so many years because she wouldn't admit her feelings to him. I'm glad they finally got together, Kagome's gonna be kicking herself for a long time over the years her cowardice cost her with Inuyasha. Great job.