Reviews for Bubble Butt
samisarainbow chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was hilarious cx Good job.
Son of a chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I swear I almost peed my pants while I was reading this, I was laughing THAT hard. Please continue this.
candybearlover42 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved it!
Lol chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Omg, you had me cracking up for the entire thing
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This had me CRACKING up. I was dying.

At first I was like "dayum, get that ass Glenn" and I was surprised when you turned in into "haha Glenn isn't wearing pants!"

It was unexpected but certainly welcomed. Great fic!
Wangur chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love your Daryl/Glenn stories 3.
Roaddog 469 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
too cute! who knew glenn had back?
iFanboy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
:D -thumbbs up- I wish you made it into a series, this is good!
Jay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
talon81 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
oo baby! better watch out there daryl, if Glenn catches ya looking he might just make you put your money where your eyes are so to speak! lol great story! love those two! :D
KarinSpleen chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ooooh~ I saw this on LJ, and I love love love love love 1000 times love.

I love your Daryl. He's so in character, and that's often hard to find in slash, and it makes me sad. I applaud thee~ I'm so jealous of your ability to write him!

He let his gaze rove up the length of the man slowly, only meeting the kid's eyes when the younger man let loose a horrified sounding "meep!" into the early morning air.

That sentence is perfection. I can so see Glenn, horrified and meeping~

This is wonderful. Keep it up, love!3
dazzleme787 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
you should doo more to it. make it a full slash
LobsangLudd chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
adorable! I always suspected Daryl was an ass man :) keep up the good work
Eris chapter 1 . 11/12/2011

-_- son of a bitch.

Anyways, as I was saying...ah!

Vindication for the pizza boy! Something where he admits "Yeah, I've got an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, but that's better then a gay little mole."

Or something! Damn it! Glenn needs to one up Daryl! I want Glenn to win! And I want him to win so hard even Daryl will have to admit it!

As always, loved it!

-Eris :)
Eris chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Now, you know I'm not one for slash, bit Glenn does have the nicest little ass x)

As per usual, your Daryl was spot on. Hell, even more so then usual, because you got laughing Daryl down.

I cannot even begin to describe how hard I laughed during this whole thing x) and poor Glenn! Caught in the buff by the rest of the camp as they just laugh x)

Not only that! But an embarrassment caused by Mr. Dixon!

I demand vindication for the pizza boy! You must do a sequel or something!

"I might have a bubble butt, but it sure as hell