Reviews for Drabble: Meine Theorie
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was amazing! There needs to be more Bottom!Erik stories
andrax chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was awesome, so fucking sexy! oh god! - just fucking great
Ghost of Dystopia chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Well.. That was intense. I think you just destroyed my chances getting any more studying done today.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love everything about this. God, please, never stop writing!
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
O/O wow that's hot...
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was...*wipes away a few tears* that was so fucking beautiful, I don't think that i can really say it in words. Was he thinking this to Charles? Oh goodness its so gorgeous. Really. Wow. Oh. Mein. Gott. Seriously. Seriously.

Ich liebe dich for writing this darling. Really, i do. This was . Danke, danke, danke. For real.

Verdammt, but this was schon, wunderbar. Meine Gute, where did you even get this idea, leibeling? Oh it was wunderbar, really. I promise. You must write more!

(erm, my German is a bit rusty, so you might want to check it? I'm only showering you with praise darling! Promise!)

Heart
flowermasters chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Okay, so, when I saw the summary for this fic, I immediately thought, 'Bottom!Erik? Okay, this is either gonna be super great or . . . not super great.' And then I read it and I was like, "Oh my McFassy, this *is* super great." I love your style throughout - it's the perfect blend of blunt and poetic, very Erik-y. And of course, bottom!Erik is just freaking awesome. Kudos.
ThCriativReader chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow.

Just... Wow.

This is so intense, well written, sexy... Also your Erik is so interesting to read...!

The fact that this is bottom!Erik and top!Charles just make me love it even more. It seems much more real to me, like this.

Thank you for sharing!
NotThatKindofPenName chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I am - almost - speechless. This is FANTASTIC. Perfectly in character for both men and sexy as hell. Must read it again now...
MaeCalhoun chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow. Someone had a lightening strike!

I need a moment. To myself.
Romanec chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This. Is. Lyrical. PERFECTION. Dx Ugh. It's so POETIC. I could die. Iloveit. *o*

Beautiful!