Reviews for Good Deal
jterry453 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Love snarky bella!
FFLoverLaura chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
woooooooot! wow, that was so awesome. loved it. short, sexy, amazing, loved it. Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Hhays3 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Loved this! Definitely deserves more reviews!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Good Deal has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
sukiyop chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lala122 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Awesome story! Love it!
emmzac chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
And just like that it's all over - or rather I've read from start to finish in a little over several hours. A great quick fun read and although you ended with an epi I've love for just one more. One that branches over several years so that we can see how they ended up. I found this in the favourite list of FoxxyJ and as I love her work and the fact that she has rec'd me some absolutely amazing fic's I though I'd give this a go with a few other on her list. And I'm not disappointed. Thanks for sharing :-)
Anon chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Like it. The perfect mixture of sappy and sassy ;)
Anita chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Awww, cute, thank you.
Sayblegirl chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
What a fun story. Thanks for sharing it.
Twiggalina chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story!
Ophelia85 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I love this chapter!
Ana Lucia chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Perfeito!
Terminou com começou... "Bom Negócio!"
Ana Lucia chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Quase que viro personagem e invadia a fic pra arrebentar Isabella por magoar o Cullen meu kkkk
Ainda bem que a razão e o bom senso reinou depois do momento pânico.
Rosalie ficou raivosa é ?
Deixa eu cuidar dela ainda mas depois de agredir Edward,prometo bom comportamento pelo resto das vida e pelo outra vida também,rsrsrss
AI QUE LINDO!
Amei
Ana Lucia chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
BELLA SUA COVARDE!
AFFFF
EDWARD FOI PERFEITO E VC PISOU NO CORAÇÃO DELE MAS COM O SEXO DE CONSOLO ELE PROVAVELMENTE DORMIU UM NOITE RUIM COM REJEIÇÃO,MEDROSA,AFFFF
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »