Reviews for Good Deal
Edlovesme chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
I think Edward just got his world rocked.
edzzie chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
LOVE IT!

Can't Wait for Rosalie to piss Bella Off again! LOL

Love this Bella & Edward already!
Sunshine83 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This just gets better and better!
archy12 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
oh was seriously Edward sort of un-put together...what a sight that must be!bet Bella's wham-bam-thank you sir left him perplexed.
Sunshine83 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love it! The very end is my favorite part. :)
LilCullen454 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Bella is going to try really hard not to "like" Edward isn't she! This is going to be a crazy ride!
rpattzgranny chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
hahahaha that just hot and fun
rpattzgranny chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Bellas hatred is Edward
rpattzgranny chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
this is exciting getting some at the same time getting even too
wannabewriter94 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! Love the plot. Love Edward's reaction. This is gonna be good . . .
kinsano chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Yep, no worries-I like this version of both Edward and Bella. Or rather, Cockyward and Karmabella...
Madmum chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This Bella is tough as nails! Love it!
Swino chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Oh Lordy Bella is a spitfire and Edward is reaping the benefits. If I were him I would keep going out with The Ice Queen as I think he is guaranteed more car sex, behind the gym sex, his house/her house sex with Bella. But I am not sure whether he will work that out that quickly. He is a orgasm euphoria at the moment. I wonder what he will consider when he a moment to breath. I would love to be a fly on the wall in his mind right about now. He must be able to loose his marbles, not only did she give him the best BJ ever (I am assuming) but she also was organised enough to have a condom and a desire to be fulfilled herself. She is what every guy dreams of, no emotional baggage and sensational in the sack. He has won the lotto.

I love Bella, hang on there Romeo, this isn't just about you! I felt she was could judge him like they do in the gymnastics at the olympics - 10 for dismount, a solid 9.5 for execution and good handling of the apparatus for a total score of 9! Plus he isn't that bad to look at, he has a hot body and he seems to be quite entertaining. This is a good arrangement for both of them. Until feelings get in the way ;-)

I would love Rose to catch them out... I know thats quite mean!
whiti chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
OMG Bella's definitely out there and so prepared - condoms, wipes (what more could a girl need).

Unexpectedly Bella thoroughly enjoyed herself as well and then some..."I wanted to fall asleep" and "he was too cute".

Edward's just too cute, he can't get enough either...falling out the car, staggering, so funny.

I agree with Bella, it won't be long before Rosalie pisses her off, though Bella might end up doing it with Edward without Rosalie having pissed her off first.

Too good a thing to give up.
HeyHedy chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Heard this was the story to check out via twitter & they weren't lying! I don't love the cheating part, but I'm just gonna ignore that! :)

Can't wait for more!