Reviews for Good Deal
kinsano chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Yep, no worries-I like this version of both Edward and Bella. Or rather, Cockyward and Karmabella...
Madmum chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This Bella is tough as nails! Love it!
Swino chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Oh Lordy Bella is a spitfire and Edward is reaping the benefits. If I were him I would keep going out with The Ice Queen as I think he is guaranteed more car sex, behind the gym sex, his house/her house sex with Bella. But I am not sure whether he will work that out that quickly. He is a orgasm euphoria at the moment. I wonder what he will consider when he a moment to breath. I would love to be a fly on the wall in his mind right about now. He must be able to loose his marbles, not only did she give him the best BJ ever (I am assuming) but she also was organised enough to have a condom and a desire to be fulfilled herself. She is what every guy dreams of, no emotional baggage and sensational in the sack. He has won the lotto.

I love Bella, hang on there Romeo, this isn't just about you! I felt she was could judge him like they do in the gymnastics at the olympics - 10 for dismount, a solid 9.5 for execution and good handling of the apparatus for a total score of 9! Plus he isn't that bad to look at, he has a hot body and he seems to be quite entertaining. This is a good arrangement for both of them. Until feelings get in the way ;-)

I would love Rose to catch them out... I know thats quite mean!
whiti chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
OMG Bella's definitely out there and so prepared - condoms, wipes (what more could a girl need).

Unexpectedly Bella thoroughly enjoyed herself as well and then some..."I wanted to fall asleep" and "he was too cute".

Edward's just too cute, he can't get enough either...falling out the car, staggering, so funny.

I agree with Bella, it won't be long before Rosalie pisses her off, though Bella might end up doing it with Edward without Rosalie having pissed her off first.

Too good a thing to give up.
HeyHedy chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Heard this was the story to check out via twitter & they weren't lying! I don't love the cheating part, but I'm just gonna ignore that! :)

Can't wait for more!

-Hedy
sheviking chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Lol, awesome! Here's hoping Rosalie does something really evil soon! :)
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
JasperLuver48 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
that was hot! I can't wait til she pisses Bella off again... need to see these two together again! (and I rarely read E/B but this is very intriguing!)
JasperLuver48 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Hot damn, that was awesome! I think I'm gonna like this!
Petitharpy chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Aaaaaand I'm hooked. This is starting out so fun & I love your descriptions. I can totally picture it all *ahem* going down.
Ivygirl702 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
This is going to be a lot of fun. I'm super hooked already. Love that Bella is the one who's doing the chasing, that she's a strong girl.

Favorite line: "You should be proud of that ass."
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Oh God. This is perfection right here. I adore that this is the way that they met.
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ooh, quick and dirty. Sounds promising. ;)

Thanks for the great start!
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I loved the banter.

Do you have the story pre-written or are you writing as you go?

Can't wait for more :)
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I haven't read fanfiction in forever and not very many good ones either! I love the way this has begun, and I really hope it continues in the same way! Hope the next chapter comes soon(no pun intended)
2,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »