Reviews for Good Deal
vertigo33 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Love it.
emmygene chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
That was hot!

How cute is he trying to catch her before she leaves ..

I love it!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
OMG, this is so good ... like eating forbidden food in my pantry ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
kiimchi chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
So naughty and badass lol
zazasant chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Saw chat of this on Twitter and man, am I glad curiosity bit me and I clicked the link! I love this bad ass Bella!
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
So good
TwiSherry chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
OMG I am soooooooooooo loving this.

"So, do you think you can get it up again?" I asked. - Total WIN

"All put back together, I stood and shut the door, hefting my bag over my shoulder and smoothing my hair. I started toward my car across the lot, but stopped to turn around when I heard a commotion behind me. Edward had fallen out of the car, the top button of his jeans still undone, in his socks, hair wilder than mine, shirt open and flapping in the breeze. He landed hard on the asphalt, and I grimaced in sympathy at the impact. I knew that was going to leave a mark." - Edward falling out of the car - MF Double WIN!

"I'm sure your bitch of a girlfriend will do something to piss me off soon," I said, walking backward so I could enjoy his dishevelment for a few more steps before giving him a wink and jaunty wave. "See you then, Cullen." - Last line - DIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know I'm getting over the top demanding & take that as a complement because I will wait .. but more more please .. more more more! :)

xoxoxox

Sherry
Mari94 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
WEll there you go! Thanks for the update!
Kassiah chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Omg I love it! This was totally TOTALLY hot. I'm glad, especially, that he went after her. And that she knows there will be a repeat ;)

Thanks for writing.
Gracie W chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter!
RoseArcadia chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
OMG, this Bella was me in HS! It's so weird to read, man!
lgk chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Oh, yeah, most definitely like your Bella. She's confident, snarky, in control and is not ashamed of her body. She reminds me of a couple of cocky guys that I've known and I don't mean that in a negative way. Fun chapter to read!
2,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »