Reviews for Good Deal
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
So good
TwiSherry chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
OMG I am soooooooooooo loving this.

"So, do you think you can get it up again?" I asked. - Total WIN

"All put back together, I stood and shut the door, hefting my bag over my shoulder and smoothing my hair. I started toward my car across the lot, but stopped to turn around when I heard a commotion behind me. Edward had fallen out of the car, the top button of his jeans still undone, in his socks, hair wilder than mine, shirt open and flapping in the breeze. He landed hard on the asphalt, and I grimaced in sympathy at the impact. I knew that was going to leave a mark." - Edward falling out of the car - MF Double WIN!

"I'm sure your bitch of a girlfriend will do something to piss me off soon," I said, walking backward so I could enjoy his dishevelment for a few more steps before giving him a wink and jaunty wave. "See you then, Cullen." - Last line - DIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know I'm getting over the top demanding & take that as a complement because I will wait .. but more more please .. more more more! :)

xoxoxox

Sherry
Mari94 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
WEll there you go! Thanks for the update!
Kassiah chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Omg I love it! This was totally TOTALLY hot. I'm glad, especially, that he went after her. And that she knows there will be a repeat ;)

Thanks for writing.
Gracie W chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter!
RoseArcadia chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
OMG, this Bella was me in HS! It's so weird to read, man!
lgk chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Oh, yeah, most definitely like your Bella. She's confident, snarky, in control and is not ashamed of her body. She reminds me of a couple of cocky guys that I've known and I don't mean that in a negative way. Fun chapter to read!
Liverbrd23 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I love the last lines! This made me laugh, great chapter.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
oh i swear i fucking looove this! can we have an EPOV pleeeeeeease!
A.L. Rules chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
*drops everything and runs to read*

Oh...My...GAWD...

*fans self* Lawdy, it's hot in here! Oh wait, that's Edward and Bella and that damn fine lemon.

*impatiently waits for another update*

Thanks so much for sharing :)
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
So much love for her...is it wrong that I'm hoping Rosalie pisses Bella off the next day? Is it wrong that I want Edward to encourage Rosalie to piss off Bella just so he can get some? Are we going to get his POV at all? Can't wait for next chapter.
FFpassion chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
hahaha hope Rose gets Bella angry soon as that was hot and Edward loved it D

Thank s for writing this fun story, loving it.

Irene

xx
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Love it! I love that she just gets pissed at Rose so she fucks her BF or ex in this case for a few days anyway...this is awesome! I love this Bella, so sure of herself and Edward seems pretty confident as well.

So so good!

xx

T
lalabelle chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Interesting story and an interesting Bella...can't wait for the next update.
Jaws28 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
awesome story, its fucking hilarious, can't wait for the next chapter
2,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »