Reviews for Good Deal
twilightfictionfan chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
:) He needs to be Rosalie's ex-boyfriend asap.
allidel chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I like it! This looks like it's going to be fun to read. I can't wait! Thanks for sharing! :)
TwiAngel13 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I'd feel sorry for Edward being used but I don't think he minds it all that much lol.
liam22 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Holy moly hot! Oh this Bella is going to be a blast to read, I can tell. Shall I start taking bets with myself over how attached Edward is going to get? With that much bravado who can blame him.
eternallyedward chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Gah-go Bella! I guess I can't fault Edward too much for getting into the backseat with a strange girl to get a blowjob when he has a girlfriend (even if it is on/off). I guess not too many guys would protest lol. Love this! more pls.
Lilypad10 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Fabulous! Bella rocks!
lucyblythe chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow, he didn't take a lot of convincing. The teenage boy species -perpetually horny.
mani12191 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
LOL that's hysterical. Is the story just going to be about her revenge on Rosalie or is she actually gonna like Edward and vice versa? Either way, I'm going to enjoy this hahaha
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow! Go Bella. LOL.
katmom chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
You think WE are enthusiastic? I think that was BELLA!

LOL...

Kathie
kiimchi chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Sounds like a fun story. Looking forward to this one :)
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Haha, I couldn't help but laugh at the way Bella thinks... Definitely going to be an interesting story. :D
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I was thinking about you yesterday...yeah I admit it. I was wondering if you were going to post anything soon and this is what I woke up to this morning.

Can I even begin to tell you how excited I am? I love everything you write and I cannot wait for this ride...
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This sounds good! Can't wait for more!
kinsano chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I'm a little leery of of this story 'cause I generally hate stories where Edward is lacking in character-in this case a cheater-but since I've loved your Hockeywards and past stories, I'll give Cheaterward a chance to redeem himself...
2,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 .. Last Next »