Reviews for Cogitate
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is sweet and a good look at her turmoil and internal battle and fears.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
love it so sweet
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
SDLGKJSD;;MASLKMFC;LSAJFL;SAJF;'LKFL;SAMFL;SAM,CVKMSADBKDSL GDSLKG

OKAY MELON THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND SUPER AND YES. EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT/NEED IS THIS FIC.

DSJGKSHJLKGJSDLKG
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
What is this fist around my heart? So beautiful. It was an EXCELLENT companion piece to Valuate :) YOu had a lot of great lines in there too:

"And Wally, who is forever perceptive only when she least wants him to be, notices."- TRUE STORY.

It had just the right amount of humor too. Shame on Wally for bringing up the "P" word.

The ending was just the icing on the cake :)
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hooray! More Wally/Artemis moments! But you know, erm, do check the spacing between the words you've italicized. I mean, the story is awesome doubtless! But I kinda get a bit wee bit just a teeny wee bit peeved when the words stick together the italicized ones before it, though not every word is like that.

Erm, I'm really sorry and I know I shouldn't complain (cos' I get awesome Waltermis stories to read from you!) but I just thought I'd let you know. No offence meant! Really!

Nevertheless, great job on the story! I like the way Artemis was taken aback, very well written. :) Keep it up!
LadyMysteri chapter 1 . 11/11/2011