Reviews for Wonderwall
this fanfic i swear 3
Katara84241199 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
UPDATE SOON ! Please
stephanielalinda chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Loved it, please continue this fic
LMJM5h chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
More plzzz
plsupd8 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
it's been a while since you've updated. i hope you haven't shelved this fic. :) rooting for faberry. i can see rachel hanging out with charlie and quinn getting jealous which would want her to hangout more then confess..lol i want faberry to be together. XD
mythic-lionheart chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I almost forgot about this! I had to go back and reread some of the chapters! Glad to see you update!
nightcuddler chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I can see the subtle hints between Rachel and Quinn of what's to come. Looking forward to reading more of this as things develop. I can almost picture the two of them sitting side by side at the piano as Charlie sang.
dgronison chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Is it bad that I ship CharBerry more than Faberry here? Lol. I do hope you'll get to finish this fafaberry fic esp. That most stories with them go unfinished. I promise to leave a review every chap. From now on if it'll keep you going. Can't wait for the next chap! :)
mysticmelodies chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I loved this chapter. They are so tangled up right now, I can't wait to see how they get out of this. Update soon please :)
Anon chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Update SOOOOOOOOOOON!
B. Azevedo chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oh, this is amazing! I love the fafaberry's fics but a lot of then aren't that good.
You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :D
SheemaSheem chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Okay so i just started reading this and wowwww I love it already. Like seriously you have me waiting for more. Love the dynamics you played out with both Quinn and Charlie and their groups of friends and the ways in which Rachel is now their primary target. Love it and please update soon pleaseeeee :)!
Wolff11 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next
mysticmelodies chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Hmm...things are heating up. Is Rachel as oblivious to Charlie's crush as she seems? Well, either way this should be interesting. Looking forward to it :)
critzie281 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
wow! this is cool love triangle hahaha charlie-rachel-quinn Awesome idea! can't wait for the next chapter