Reviews for Accidents
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ohmygosh that was SO CUTE
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
YAAH! GO SUPER FANGIRL! GO NOW! Awesome job! I have no complaints!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Y know what makes me so angry? That DC stopped airing Yiung Justice! We should make an army of Young Justice fans, go to the DC officed and protest that they publish something soon...

Anyways, this story was awesome! And yeah, I know what you mean with Naru's and Sasu's accidental kiss...

But they were like choking themselves coz they thought it was gross. Which it was. I liked this story nontheless
nouwel chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
it is a yaoi, it is a slash, on it is super fan girl

hihhi

anyway this is a really really really awesome story and i could totally happen in the tv show 0w0 huh if only i would (stupid overprotective parents that writhing angry letters to the tv producers making them spoil al the fun)

anyway keep the great work up because i really love your stories :D

na na na na na super fangirl
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I thought that the accident would be something gruesome, but I happy it wasn't . /Really/ happy that it wasn't D

The beginning was perfect~ It doesn't rush into things~

I love that the Team "fought to Hell and back" because that's what they do all the time, they're teenagers, yet they're fighting a war and war is Hell.

Robin being trigger happy is adorable, for some reason XD

"Megan probably haden't meant to," I can imagine she did ;) She's a fangirl just like the rest of us .

Indeed they are perfect ;D

I love this story, it reminds me so much of "Kissin' U" xD (Yup, so self-Centred everything is about ME)

Anyways, I believe we've mentioned in passing, but I never thought that you'd take it into a story LOL

-TWWOO
Reining3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh my gosh, perfect accident kiss...all I can say...

I hate Artemis, Zatanna and Megan with all my heart...I really do. They all need to burn in acid...or something.

Oh and when Wally got upset because he thought that Artemis died during the newest episode (forget the episode title), I just completely lost it. The producers are /killing/ the inspiration for my favorite YJ pairing! Augh!

I really loved this though. You did a fantastic job on the fight scene though :)

XD

- Rein
knowmyname chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I loved this. The fight in the beginning wasn't rushed which was noce. The kiss was absolulty innocent. Job freaking well done!

Moe.
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loved this. Maddie is lucky :D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love accidents too! Cute! Adorable! And totally amazing. In the heat of battle, too! Great!