Reviews for A Light in the Darkness: Awakened
Drollittle chapter 22 . 1/24/2019
This is a great story! I was surprised that the Narnians were not more inquisitive up front about Katerina’s past and where she came from, but I guess you wanted to hold that information back in suspense for a while :)

I love Lucy. All the Pevensie kids were nicely in character.

You might consider putting a note at the end of each story to suggest which story to read next, so readers don’t have to keep going back to the list on your bio.
xComeAlongPond chapter 10 . 1/26/2018
Haha, Orieus and his rigid training rules. Ouch though...

I've seen references to 'Kat' in some of your other stories and am happy to have found the story which explains this character's presence! She is pretty mysterious up to this point, but I'm glad that she doesn't seem to have the typical 'OC' characteristics - making the story bend to her character, rather the story flows around her and she's just added to the narrative. Makes her addition believable. Can't wait to read what happens next.

-xCAP
pasorider67 chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
awesome great story will be reading all your fanfiction with hopes of it getting better. and better
pasorider67 chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
I am need to fan fiction but love what I am reading thanks for sharing your talent
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
Great story, please make more
Bithiah chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
For everything so far - well-done! I've also read some of your short stories that date after this & liked them. As far as my own memories of the original Narnia stories go, you're going true to them - & to our Lord, whether you call Him Aslan or Jesus. Keep the faith! May our Lord bless you in His work.
Thalion Estel chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
A very nice story. You did a good job of keeping us in the dark about a lot of important details, making this a gripping tale. I liked how you had a variety of reactions to Kat throughout the story from the good guys, which is quite realistic. My only tiny, small, insignificant critic is that there seemed to be a good number of prayers to Aslan, but no action from the Lion Himself. Of course, we can infer that since He is God, He had a hand in everything just as God does here, even though in Narnia, His sovereignty is usually manifest in more physically obvious interventions. All in all, I liked this story, and you did a great job. I love a story where the main character does good because it's the right thing to do, even if it costs them a lot. Well done!
find me at blodreina chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I have realized...there is only one thing about the ALitD stories I don't like..which is, it's one of those stories where the character enters a book they love. It would be better - for me at least - if Narnia didn't exist in Spare Oom for this.
Rose Marie 301 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
It's really good! I love your writeing!
WillowDryad chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
Ahh, a happy ending. I liked the part about the sword. Eager to find out how you torture Peter in the next tale. :D
WillowDryad chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Yay! He's dead.
WillowDryad chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Oh, goody! Now there will be an epic battle. O.o
WillowDryad chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
Whoa. Jannes is evil. Poor Lucy!
WillowDryad chapter 17 . 10/24/2012
Ugh. Harsh. I'm glad they sent Alaois away.
WillowDryad chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Come on, guys, time for a rescue!