Reviews for A Light in the Darkness: Awakened
Ashleigh2016 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
I am glad to see that someone finally believes her. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this story. I honestly have been wanting to find out what was going to happen all day.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Whoa, Jannes is sick, and not the good kind either. I love how you have managed to gradually developed his character. I can't wait to see what comes next. I have to see what happens to Lucy.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
I say she is good and the only reason she is going to Jannes is to try to find Lucy. I really like it. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
This is really good. I can't make myself stop reading it. I love the way you write Katerina, she is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
It was really well written. I am really enjoying it and I cannot wait to see how you fix this one.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
You did a good job making that sorcerer seem evil. I can't stand him. Of course Katerina is innocent, but it is still making me nervous. It is really good and I ove the whole storyline.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
How am I supposed to get anything done? I can't stop reading this. I absolutely love it. I love the way you write. It is really creative.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
I can't wait to see where this is going. I just keep reading and I can't stop. I love it.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I really liked it. I think one o the biggest mistakes people make is to either make Lucy to dull and mature or to childish. You did a really good job keeping it somewhere in the middle. I really liked this chapter. You have done a really good job on this.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Whoa, definitely more intense than I expected, but it was still very well written. After the first chapters being so much more light this one was definitely more dark, but it fits very well. I as still really enjoying it.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
As usual really well written. I loved the way she thought about the kings and queens. The descriptions were really good. I can't wait to see what happens.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
This was really well written. The dialogue was really good, I thought, and at times that can be a hard thing to achieve. You did a really good job of keeping it natural, while still keeping all the Narnians and Katerina in character. I really enjoyed this chapter. The end was really good. I can't wait to see what the sorcerer has and is up to. I am sure that the evil sorcerer was not knitting. (I loved that line.)

Ashleigh2016 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I hope I did not sound rude in my last review. I am really enjoying it. I am picking up on the clues although I am still pretty confused. I guess, though, at this point I am supposed to be. I am enjoying it, and I love how she is just being herself and not letting herself become stressed because of the pressure to get the good guys on her side. Good story!

Ashleigh2016 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I love it. I am glad that you finally put some clue to who was behind this in here, as I was beginning to wonder. It is very well written and I am really enjoying it.

Ashleigh2016 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
This story is awesome! I love it. I can tell just by this that Katerina Alambiel is going to be a handful. This is very well written and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »