Reviews for Stuck in the Middle of a Sibling Rivalry
Lizzy chapter 3 . 2/2
i want more you just can't drop a good story like this
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
OAO
Wut.
It just...ended...
NOOO!
Please, preeetty please update!
o n o
bluedragon1234 chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Please rewrite this story! Pretty please!
Brammatic chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
love so far it's a good story it ... (how should i say this) okay to explain simply it sends images to my head meaning i think it's good, it also moves me but as long as some ppl stay downstairs in my house i will not shed a tear while reading (i'm not saying that i won't shed a tear if i was alone cuz i would) i'm just not that kind of guy anyway keep up the great work XD.
Sapherer chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Please continue this :c
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Rewriting would be fun!
I like the plotline, though you obviously need to go deeper with the dialogue, descriptions, relationships, etc...
I think Hel was a nice touch, though you should bear in mind that the leader of the group of bride candidates (can't remember her name) wouldn't want to do anything to lower her status in the eyes of the prince... So of course she would be all flirty and nice, but when he leaves she'd get all catty, you know?
Anyways, there's my twocents!
Bj chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
OMG hope u finish this it's gonna be supper good and funny I already put this in my favorites.! Plz I hope u finish it.!
iDerpyCake chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
i think you should do what you want but Y . Y dont delete or give up on it 2 have a really good plot going on and idk i would like it 2 be the same but if you do change it or something i bet it would still be good
Skyrobber chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Reading so far, every chapter has me smiling. And like now I want more. I really love this! I can't wait for more. :)
HimeyaK chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
For the continuation, maybe you should start with Ichigo and Shiro scene where they talk bout his bro, Grimm. And the pregnant part don't let Shiro know first, only when you find an appropriate time and then Ichigo will rush to the toliet to puke( morning sickness) and that time Shiro will be concern and then something happen and Ichigo told him. Shiro will be super jealous and wanted to thank his bro for mating his crush and making him pregnant. Well basically, this novel should be about a love triangle. Oh add some scene of his candidates too. Plus Hel also. U can't just erase the girls just like that but maybe like something so sudden and boom "Get out if my sight, I chose ichigo" oh maybe the reason why they are selected too maybe
Just my own opinion so u can't don't take it.
Jazzy-Monster-5955 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
CARRY ON WITH IT!
Beat27 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
But i like the story so far D: but if yoy are going to write a story then dont care if people review or not cuz most people (like me) just love to read the story and thats it...im also very obbsessed with GrimmIchi /
Badru chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love your story and hope you continue it. But if ya rewrite it could you clear up the part on Ichigo's hollow Shiro and the prince dude Hichigo Shirosaki Jeagerjaques. Cus they got me really confused. Are they different people? Anyways lovely story and twists their cool!
rentamiya chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This story is cool and interesting
The plot is quiete good
And you can continue this anytime

Fuuuuu xD
Samij05 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Dont rewrite i love it the way it is now just keep moving forward plsssss
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »