Reviews for Memories
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
The Phoenix Order chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Ah, love it. Oh, and BTW, Remus was a half-blood. His dad was almost definitely a wizard, since he somehow met Greyback and offended him. His mom was debatable, but Remus did say that both of his parents "tried everything" to help him with his condition, so that help means she was probably a witch who tried to cure him. But, their blood status could be anything.
Ravenietta chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Teddy love. The best kind. ;)

Zireael07 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Love the story and the Christmas chapter. Brilliant!
The Phoenix Order chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Awww, such a sweet memory. And little Teddy's feelings are so absolutely adorable! Just amazing :)
The Phoenix Order chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! So cute!

Oh, and I definitely want to see little Remus next :)
Ravenietta chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Hey! It's me! Don't ground me!

So, thank God you updated! You're mean, keeping us in suspense. :3 I'll try to get on that myself.

Clearly, you're a Harry/Ginny shipper. I agree. They're very good together.

Okay, I'm also confused by something random. Why do you love Neville so much?

Unca Harry! D'aww, that makes me want to smother the little guy with fangirl hugs. I wonder if Unkie Clark is reading this right now? Hi, Unkie Clark! I don't care if you disowned me!

As you can probably tell, I'm feeling a little...loopy. Get it? As in Remus Lupin? I crack myself up sometimes.

I need some sleep.

Fantastic as usual, Batman. Please don't hit me.

Ravenietta chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Awwww! I told you you'd be great at a multi-chappie fic. :) Thus proving I AM always right. Aha!'s brilliant. I always wondered about Teddy Lupin, K. Rowling, you only gave us, like, one sentence about him. We fangirls want to know more!

P. S. It's updated.
The Phoenix Order chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Aww, I can totally see Tonks doing that! Well, except I can't see her being that graceful getting the cat... but maybe the clumsiness is just something that occurs later :)

Update soon!
Jasper VS Damon chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aw that was really sweet, hope to read more of it soon :)
The-Cat-Who-Walks-By-Himself chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It's an interesting story. Keep on updating !
The Phoenix Order chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awww, so sweet. I like the idea of Tonks making that for Teddy before she died. Please update soon!
LaFerry trash chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Good start, please continue soon. I'm looking forward to the update, sounds like it will be interesting :)