Reviews for Nocens Somnium
JaToya chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Weird and really really well done. I can't say I liked it but then I don't know if it was written for people to "like" so much as experience and get absorbed in. Honestly, it might be a little odd if people did like it. Creepers. What i did like about your writing was the excellent use if foreshadowing, the way you blended the story of how they got to be such good friends, with everything else that was going, the humor and the seriousness.

There was only thing I didn't especially like, the way the asthma plot device unfolded, I'm asthmatic and dude put them through days of something that could have been handled with a 30 minute nebulizer treatment, I can't see Rachel allowing that to happen , or her Dr dad for that matter.
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
really great story babe.

mel
polarpi chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Great ending to an awesome story...I really didn't expect that one! I love how you write these characters & their friendships/relationships; such a wonderful job! :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
that ws awesome sams right hes damn lucky
Emrisah chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
That was a really great story. I love your writing, it pulls me in every time. Please write more! D Good luck with all your other stuff as well, btw.
freaktonight chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
OMG. Wow, you have epic stories, always looking forward to them :)
Hybryd0 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Yay! This was awesome! I say this every time, but I really do love your characterizations. I really love your Sam and Puck and I hope that those ideas in your head are for more glee fics :D I think it was cool that Sam's dreams ended up being premonitions. That was a great touch and I think it would be fun to see if that continues. I love that they've adopted Blaine into their mix. Great job as always!
IsisLes5 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I love it...you always write about Puck and Sam, can you write more about Rachel and Santana, i will love to see more of the two of them...I love all your fics :D
LoVe.addict08 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
And we can't wait for the other stories you'll publish! I love the ny gleeks! Love you're stories they're really one of a kind and wonderfully written!
TommyH chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
cool story
Jennie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Very good read! I can't wait for the next chapter. Have to say I love all your stuff. You do such a good job at making the characters more like real people than tv show characetures. Keep up the good work
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'm definitely intrigued by the chapter and what's leading to Sam's dreams...looking forward to your conclusion! :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Suspenseful!

What does the title mean, btw?
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
lmao i thought it was very gripping an i cant wait to see what happens next. is sammy dreaming of things he is to do or is he dreaming of things that are to happens as a side effort of the head trama?

mel
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
freaky shit but tottaly good cant wait to see whats going on