Reviews for Memory
MW3addict chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Great one shot. When i first watched the episode, sexual abuse was the first thing that came to mind at the moment reid said he didnt want to be here although i dismissed the idea when the episode ended. But after reading this , i realise that even after they solved the case, that didnt quite explain why he got afraid when his dad sat next to him on his bed so thanks for this
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great job! And I agree, something terrible happened for him not to want to "remember"
Effugere chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
His reaction to that memory has always disturbed me. Most children do not get distraught, just when their father comes in and tells them he loves them. It should be a happy, reassuring event event after the argument. Instead it freaks him out. It scares the hell out of me.
PeetaLover774 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
you should really update this
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Is this complete?
It was very well written by the way! :)
-AnT
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I think you're probably right. Reid has all but blocked out the years his father was in the home-for good reason. I believe that abuse was present in the home.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I vaguely remember that ep. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Healer Kira chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
i think that you could write a sequel on this about what if the 2 people with him(sorry cant remember who was with him, may hotch and morgan?) find out about the sexual abuse.

GREAT ONESHOT :)
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Very well and sensitively written. Bravo!
United Profilers chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This deserves more attention.
yankees545 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
wow. Just wow. Are you going to continue this? Cause I love you're writing style in this short bit and this story is good as a oneshot, but I'd like to see Reid tell someone about what he remembers... If you're going to, please update soon!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
One review? ONE REVIEW? Seriously? This was amazing! There should be, like, a thousand reviews!

HAVE ALL THE VIRTUAL COOKIES IN THE WORLD! *shoves them at you*

I really loved this, especially the desperate, childish style of writing. It honestly sounds like little Spencer is talking to me directly.

That. Was. AWESOME.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Got me in tears...UPDATE!