Reviews for The Mark of Athena
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
funny food,sports,sex you made thilia so much funnier than in the book and agressive i love it
Guest chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
prettttttty amazing i love it when you wrote thats when all hell broke loose i bet percy is going to kick some asssssssssssssss!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
can you like stop just doing annabeth and percy do more piper jason thilia... you know not the same people please ?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
ha funny
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
i love it so romantic buttttttttttttttttt wheres the ACTTION! i do love your writing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
wow your an amazing writer! i want to write like you!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
Wish u didnt abandon this
Haha Pseudonym chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
You must be getting sick of me. You're a bit shaky with your details there. It was Hera or Tia Callida who was Leo's psycho baby sitter not Gaea. Other than that the chapter was beyond awesome I mean finally some one gets hurt. Whoohoo!
Haha Pseudonym chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Me again. Hey great chapter, still missing some action but it made me laugh. No profanities used either. Nice job.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Watch your language. Couldn't you just say that she cursed. You know, some of the good things about Rick Riordan's writing is that he leaves it appropriate for all ages yet still keeps it entertaining for the older people. Honestly I thought you could write better than that. I know I'm gonna sound like some stuck up critic here but where's the action and I also know that it is too late for you to change any of the chapters and that you probably don't read your reviews this far after you've finished but for my sake I hope it gets better from now on.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
So did you bring up your B in Math? speaking of which a B isn't so bad do you usually get A's or something? i should get A's but my teacher decided to give A's out very sparingly which is kinda stupid since i rock so hard at math. So hard that I bea everyone in my year but got a B. Nice chapter you've put on this page