Reviews for Vivat Regina
licha.s chapter 3 . 4/22
great story! i can't believe you left it here, its driving me crazy. well i know you said this will not be continued but ill guess ill just follow the story just in case, there is always a tiny tiny chance you change your mind eventually. i really wished to see Slytherins classes and more interactions with hermione.

Still it was a very nice story. And i liked what you made to this idea that could have gone badly in other writers hands.
Storystitcher22 chapter 1 . 4/17
Rereading this lovely story! Such a great premise!
How fun. Hermione would kick ass as queen.
ikingsdale chapter 3 . 2/27
This was a fantastic story! I wasn't sure going into it, but you've given me a new couple to ship. I love the interplay between Hermione and Salazar, how they are breaking down perceptions and encouraging logic and critical thinking over the making of assumptions. Cheers!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 3 . 2/16
To bad it will not be continued, it is an intriguing idea :-D
era-romance chapter 3 . 1/30
enjoyable short fic that made me smirk and chuckle. just wish there was more.
chao-hellsing chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Great short story! And if a plot bunny is born to expand this story line, I would greatly enjoy it.
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Oh, this was excellent! A shame you won't be continuing it - but what you did here is wonderful in its own right. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
So he got a full debriefing, but didn't know who Harry was?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Oh man! I want more! This was excellent.
Gal chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
This was a good story! A different way of looking at Salazar and Hermione had flaws, but was good despite them, which was nice.
Paloma Abril Malfoy-Granger chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Wonderful story! And a uno que ship!
I love it!
Sad Guppy chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
This was bloody brilliant, and as a fellow writer I commend you for the originality of it all. And I'm quite sad that you will not continue with this intriguing plot line.
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Interesting story. I like when Slytheran is found to be a good guy. A misinterpreted book would cause all kinds of problems. Well done.
DliciousSnape chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
:'( would have been amazing if there'd been more