Reviews for Vivat Regina
Paloma Abril Malfoy-Granger chapter 3 . 7/21
Wonderful story! And a uno que ship!
I love it!
Sad Guppy chapter 3 . 6/13
This was bloody brilliant, and as a fellow writer I commend you for the originality of it all. And I'm quite sad that you will not continue with this intriguing plot line.
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 4/6
Interesting story. I like when Slytheran is found to be a good guy. A misinterpreted book would cause all kinds of problems. Well done.
DliciousSnape chapter 3 . 3/27
:'( would have been amazing if there'd been more
suziq968 chapter 3 . 2/9
So great!
Dina95 chapter 3 . 1/13
Wonderful story, beautifully written. The pairing was unique, and I relly want to read more Hermione/Salazar stories. I loved the way you portrayed Salazar Slytherin!
so.ouka chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This was good I would have liked it even more if it was only the introduction to a bigger story but as you made clear that there would be no continuation, I just have to be happy with those three long chapter. You made me want to read more of that pairing. I never thought of putting them together before, but Hermione and your Salazar do fit together quite well
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Well, tha' were weird!
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
That was wonderful. Just splendid. As Consort, Slytherin was one of the best choices. The most renowned Dark Lord, supposed Muggleborn hater, actually having legitimate reasons for his hatred? Actually by "evil", despite the title? That wil shock some people into behaving, or at least grudgingly accepting. Married to one of the brightest and most famouse Muggleborns of the time, and not minding it. That should be a clear indicator of opinions that even the unconsciously bigoted need.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
What exactly are "The Fates"? The Greek ones? Something else? Celtic versions, perhaps?

A thoroughly captivating and interesting match. The modern world will have a hay day. Does Hermione govern all of what was considered Albion, or what is the Great Britain by modern standards? The United Kingdom or even the entire British Isles?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Oh, Hermione. What has she gotten herself into? Salazar Slytherin should be in for some shocking. This will be educational, I think. The Wizarding World will benefit from having the actual opinions of a Founder, even if biased. It would clear up some problems that I'm sure time has embellished or misconstrued.
smithkeylena chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
This would make a fantastic longer story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Absolutely loved it!
serenityselena chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
a very interesting twist in Hermione's life...
the future will be quite interesting too :)
Kim chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
This was so interesting! My only complaint is that I wish it was longer! Thank you for posting this. :)