Reviews for Vivat Regina
Netchka chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Wonderful I Love it! :) ;)
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
This was EXCELLENT! And I also read the LEMON chapter as well.
Very nice!
rekrula chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Wow! Love your stories, very clever and original. I am enjoying this!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Brilliant
Jesussica chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
This is such an interesting story. You should so continue this! I would love to read more if you did.
Ocicat chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I for one am glad this particular fic copy skipped the wedding night lol

This fic has so many original and interesting plot points but some serious issues with flow. I mean, it's like characters can't stop themselves stopping and going into long rants about the nature of everything in the middle of each scene. Very interesting rants mind you, but it feels like actors walked onto the stage and proceeded to have their own little conversation on the side while everyone was frozen/waiting for the act to start! Think they should have just gotten the boring stuff over and done with before retiring elsewhere offscene to talk about the good bits :P
Dear U. x .U chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
HOLY SHIT THIS IS INTERESTING
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
ahahaha imagine that the death eater groupies and sympathizers would tear their hair out. especially since who is chosen as the consort.

the consummation clause. Good thing alchohol and potions exists.
IsabellaElric chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I love this! And would like to know whatelse would happen. How will they shape the world. Beautiful!
langeline chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
The end?! The end...?! Awww... but you got us so excited about this... but it's fully within your right to do so as an author. You however set it up so well! :D
langeline chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
It is a tradition among the Heathens, that man was made last of all the creatures; so says Plato (k); and this notion the Chinese also have (l). The Jews give these reasons why man was made on the evening of the sabbath, to show that he did not assist in the work of creation; and that if he was elated in his mind, it might be told him that a fly was created before him, and that he might immediately enter on the command, i.e. of the sabbath, so Man rested with God.
langeline chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Well-written! :D Wow! :D And I do mean WOW. :D WOW to the standard of the first chapter! :D I've not seen such a well-paced yet interesting first chappie in ages!
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Haha, this is just too funny! The story summary doesn't do this little fic justice! That last sentence, Minerva's thought about the new Monarchy? Priceless! Thank you for writing and sharing this work!
Lissa chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
This was amazing! A very inventive idea excellently written! I would love to see more (though I realize you said it won't be continued). On to the outtakes and reactions!
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »