Reviews for Vivat Regina
era-romance chapter 3 . 1/30/2017
enjoyable short fic that made me smirk and chuckle. just wish there was more.
chao-hellsing chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Great short story! And if a plot bunny is born to expand this story line, I would greatly enjoy it.
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Oh, this was excellent! A shame you won't be continuing it - but what you did here is wonderful in its own right. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
So he got a full debriefing, but didn't know who Harry was?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Oh man! I want more! This was excellent.
Gal chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
This was a good story! A different way of looking at Salazar and Hermione had flaws, but was good despite them, which was nice.
Paloma Abril Malfoy-Granger chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Wonderful story! And a uno que ship!
I love it!
Sad Guppy chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
This was bloody brilliant, and as a fellow writer I commend you for the originality of it all. And I'm quite sad that you will not continue with this intriguing plot line.
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Interesting story. I like when Slytheran is found to be a good guy. A misinterpreted book would cause all kinds of problems. Well done.
DliciousSnape chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
:'( would have been amazing if there'd been more
suziq968 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
So great!
Dina95 chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Wonderful story, beautifully written. The pairing was unique, and I relly want to read more Hermione/Salazar stories. I loved the way you portrayed Salazar Slytherin!
so.ouka chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This was good I would have liked it even more if it was only the introduction to a bigger story but as you made clear that there would be no continuation, I just have to be happy with those three long chapter. You made me want to read more of that pairing. I never thought of putting them together before, but Hermione and your Salazar do fit together quite well
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Well, tha' were weird!
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
That was wonderful. Just splendid. As Consort, Slytherin was one of the best choices. The most renowned Dark Lord, supposed Muggleborn hater, actually having legitimate reasons for his hatred? Actually by "evil", despite the title? That wil shock some people into behaving, or at least grudgingly accepting. Married to one of the brightest and most famouse Muggleborns of the time, and not minding it. That should be a clear indicator of opinions that even the unconsciously bigoted need.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »