Reviews for Vivat Regina
Ezmerelda chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Very interesting, and as far as I know, unique premise. But what do I know, I tend to avoid stories featuring time travel to the Founders' time.

Suddenly, a Salazar Slytherin that looks like Ioan Gruffudd has become my new fantasy - rowr!

The conversation in the last chapter was a lovely way to show just how well suited they were for each other, and because of that, there was really no need to continue the story; after all, there's nothing two highly intelligent people who are highly ambitious cannot accomplish, especially if one of them is Salazar Slytherin.

All in all, this is a great story, thanks for writing! "
Niyabi chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
it was such a brilliant idea :) I love to read More of it :)
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
It is rather delicious to imagine the wizarding world being ruled by Hermione, who is being directly supported by Salazar Slytherin. You can just imagine the look on the old families' faces. A very clever interpretation of the challenge!

Thank you for writing!
64teeth chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Lovely and brilliant:-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
wow again:) so amazing and wonderful:)
64teeth chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
wow, amazing story!:)
Secret Little Reader chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
If you ever decide to continue, or expand this story, know that i will be the first to read it. It was amazing! I love the way you write and bend the language to describe what you want. I felt I was watching a movie, that's how fluid it was. I look forward to reading your other stories. It was my absolute pleasure to read it. thank you
-Secret little reader
stelladog0090 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
That was very enjoyable to read. Thank you.

Nice and simple with an open ending. You did a wonderful job a weaving this story. It's very different from anything I've read previously.

Thanks once again.
Maggieblock chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It was a very interesting take on some common ideas. Wish there was more... Thanks for sharing.
misuky7 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
This was fangtastic. I cannot wait to read the second one. Salazar and Hermione are a brilliant couple (No pun intended). :3
dark-wolf-howl chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
beautiful as always!
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Awwww-I can't believe there won't be more. :( What a great story. Definitely going to check out your profile. :)
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Bwahahahahhahaaa! XD OMG that is awesome. lol Poor Harry, caught him off guard that Salazar is indeed Hermine's perfect match. *cackles* Too perfect, what a way to throw it in the bigoted fools faces. XD LOVE IT!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Bwahahahhhaaa! XD Poor Hermine!
titemb-bm chapter 3 . 2/9/2014