Reviews for Vivat Regina
langeline chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Well-written! :D Wow! :D And I do mean WOW. :D WOW to the standard of the first chapter! :D I've not seen such a well-paced yet interesting first chappie in ages!
Indecisive Bob chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Haha, this is just too funny! The story summary doesn't do this little fic justice! That last sentence, Minerva's thought about the new Monarchy? Priceless! Thank you for writing and sharing this work!
Lissa chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
This was amazing! A very inventive idea excellently written! I would love to see more (though I realize you said it won't be continued). On to the outtakes and reactions!
Austione chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Your Salazar is super sexy. I love their interactions too, they make a great power couple who have strong chemistry.
Nirrok chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
This was beautiful and brilliant. Quite possibly my favorite HP future fic. I loved the way you drew it out. Everyone was beautifully in character, and you added levels to them that the originals lacked. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have a beautiful gift, and I'm very glad I got to read something like this! It was exactly what I was looking for tonight :)
Keep writing, doesn't matter if it's this story or others, just keep writing. Your words are beautiful, you're a great story weaver :)
Ezmerelda chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Very interesting, and as far as I know, unique premise. But what do I know, I tend to avoid stories featuring time travel to the Founders' time.

Suddenly, a Salazar Slytherin that looks like Ioan Gruffudd has become my new fantasy - rowr!

The conversation in the last chapter was a lovely way to show just how well suited they were for each other, and because of that, there was really no need to continue the story; after all, there's nothing two highly intelligent people who are highly ambitious cannot accomplish, especially if one of them is Salazar Slytherin.

All in all, this is a great story, thanks for writing! "
Niyabi chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
it was such a brilliant idea :) I love to read More of it :)
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
It is rather delicious to imagine the wizarding world being ruled by Hermione, who is being directly supported by Salazar Slytherin. You can just imagine the look on the old families' faces. A very clever interpretation of the challenge!

Thank you for writing!
64teeth chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Lovely and brilliant:-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
wow again:) so amazing and wonderful:)
64teeth chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
wow, amazing story!:)
Secret Little Reader chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
If you ever decide to continue, or expand this story, know that i will be the first to read it. It was amazing! I love the way you write and bend the language to describe what you want. I felt I was watching a movie, that's how fluid it was. I look forward to reading your other stories. It was my absolute pleasure to read it. thank you
-Secret little reader
jfkd19800 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
That was very enjoyable to read. Thank you.

Nice and simple with an open ending. You did a wonderful job a weaving this story. It's very different from anything I've read previously.

Thanks once again.
Maggieblock chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It was a very interesting take on some common ideas. Wish there was more... Thanks for sharing.
misuky7 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
This was fangtastic. I cannot wait to read the second one. Salazar and Hermione are a brilliant couple (No pun intended). :3
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »