Reviews for Vivat Regina
crotia chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I loved it but for my feeling it has barely started yet. Luckily there's a sequel.
crotia chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Smart to put the actual lemon in a other "story".
crotia chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Genius
Rockcake chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This was really good! :)
Nella Hyuga chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
this is so cool!
tinawinna chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
(chuckle) I enjoyed reading this and I think I like thuis couple. Thanks for writing it. :)
ladyowl chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I'm kind of sad that Hermione (the revolutionary!) has decided to take up a subservient role to her husband - taking his name, agreeing to obey him, etc - rather than claim the throne strongly, create her own "dynasty" etc...

Shame. But, well written. Thanks, LO
nan55 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Very good over all. It was long, but well worth It.
SoulSiphon chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Ugh I Love It!
Tay.Potter chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Please please pretty please write more! This is a brilliant story and I can't wait for you to update. This is one of my favourite stories of Hermione.
Tay
E J ect chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Them purebloods are going to be so hilarious!
littleme36 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
This is a fantastic story! I only regret that it isn't going to be continued! But I suppose its fair enough if you have other things to work on... however, should a future sequel ever happen be sure I will read it - off to read the 'reactions' piece now!
hermionefan1999 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I LOVED IT! aweosme! :D
Florence Thatcher-Hayle chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I recently discovered this pairing and thought it would be a very interesting dynamic to discover and I was not disappointed. I really loved your writing style and your portrayal of Salazar was very believable. I know you said this story won't be continued or expanded but I can't help but hope you will change your mind lol. Anyway, I very much enjoyed your story.
vampirelover2009 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This Is fantastic! I love the way you portrayed Salazar and Hermione, Have never really liked Ron!
Would there be any chance at all of you continuing this? As it has so much potential and leaves quite a bit open as well. :)
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »