Reviews for Vivat Regina
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This was awesome! I totally loved it. Thanks for sharing.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I really like this Hermione and your Salazar is wonderful. I imagine that you have lots of people begging for a continuation even though you say this is it. There just aren't enough stories with well-done Salazars. ;-)
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I LOVES that harry is kidna her body guard and darn you for making such awesome fictions! I'm not reading all you Hermi/Zar fics! :3 LOVES!
Quantumphysica chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I was like NOOOOOH! when I read that final phrase.
Even though it's unlikely I secretly hope you'll continue this some time; it really has potential, this story...
Stunning Sunset chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This was really enjoyable to read. It was well thought out and well written, and an absolute pleasure to discover. It's truly a shame that you won't be continuing it, since it has so much potential.
nikyta chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
love itttttttttttttttttt
Evani chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
i loved it, it was well written and sweet
8silkytresses chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Nice story idea, love the writing. If you ever have time, you should continue this!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Excellent! Well written. Could be expanded but not necessary to do so. Enough plot was given to tell what was needed.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
great story, can't wait for more!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
It ends in a great spot but leaves so much room for my imagination to play out the untold future! It was truly an enjoyable read.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Just found and its refreshingly original I'm loving it!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Excellent fic. I know you said you wouldn't continue it, but if you ever do, I'd be the first to read it.
yeahwhatever025 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
it's kind of ironic really. hermione ends up ruling all those who looked down on her, with the idol of those who looked down on her.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »