Reviews for Vivat Regina
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Excellent! Well written. Could be expanded but not necessary to do so. Enough plot was given to tell what was needed.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
great story, can't wait for more!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
It ends in a great spot but leaves so much room for my imagination to play out the untold future! It was truly an enjoyable read.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Just found and its refreshingly original I'm loving it!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Excellent fic. I know you said you wouldn't continue it, but if you ever do, I'd be the first to read it.
yeahwhatever025 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
it's kind of ironic really. hermione ends up ruling all those who looked down on her, with the idol of those who looked down on her.
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. I just rediscovered it. It is sensual and intelligent, and draws you in. What an excellent story! I would love a sequel if at all possible.
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
will u write more
Lnc1917 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
OHH I LOVED IT! MERLIN I WAS GRINING LIKE A MADMAN AFTER RIDIING! CONGRATS!
DArk 16EtErnIty z8 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Wow! This is a mind-blowing story. I love it!
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Quite a fascinating story! I love it! I particularly like your characterization of Salazar. Thanks for writing and posting!
Ae3qe27u chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
't be continued? *pouts* Why not? Pleeeeeease!
Moi chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
This story is truly amazing. I particularly liked how you dealt with what history made Salazar out to be without actually placing his persona into its historical context. Doing just that was overdue.

The other bit that stood out was Salazar's comment on Dumbledore as headmaster. Really spot on.

All in all, your story is remarkable and very well written. So, I'll just move on to reading the sequel 'reactions' right away. Thanks again.

Moi
niknakks chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This would be a quite interesting turn out should you ever decide to expand on it... it is indeed a good ending, however it left many things to ponder one (which is a good thing as well in certain aspects) Nonetheless it was very... intriguing(i dont know if thats the right word) (: well written with a surprisingly concrete plot line (: good job!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »