Reviews for Vivat Regina
littleme36 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
This is a fantastic story! I only regret that it isn't going to be continued! But I suppose its fair enough if you have other things to work on... however, should a future sequel ever happen be sure I will read it - off to read the 'reactions' piece now!
hermionefan1999 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I LOVED IT! aweosme! :D
Florence Thatcher-Hayle chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I recently discovered this pairing and thought it would be a very interesting dynamic to discover and I was not disappointed. I really loved your writing style and your portrayal of Salazar was very believable. I know you said this story won't be continued or expanded but I can't help but hope you will change your mind lol. Anyway, I very much enjoyed your story.
vampirelover2009 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This Is fantastic! I love the way you portrayed Salazar and Hermione, Have never really liked Ron!
Would there be any chance at all of you continuing this? As it has so much potential and leaves quite a bit open as well. :)
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
This was awesome! I totally loved it. Thanks for sharing.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I really like this Hermione and your Salazar is wonderful. I imagine that you have lots of people begging for a continuation even though you say this is it. There just aren't enough stories with well-done Salazars. ;-)
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I LOVES that harry is kidna her body guard and darn you for making such awesome fictions! I'm not reading all you Hermi/Zar fics! :3 LOVES!
Quantumphysica chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I was like NOOOOOH! when I read that final phrase.
Even though it's unlikely I secretly hope you'll continue this some time; it really has potential, this story...
Stunning Sunset chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This was really enjoyable to read. It was well thought out and well written, and an absolute pleasure to discover. It's truly a shame that you won't be continuing it, since it has so much potential.
nikyta chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
love itttttttttttttttttt
Evani chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
i loved it, it was well written and sweet
Pour the Champagne chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Nice story idea, love the writing. If you ever have time, you should continue this!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Excellent! Well written. Could be expanded but not necessary to do so. Enough plot was given to tell what was needed.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
great story, can't wait for more!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 12/4/2012