Reviews for Vivat Regina
Nebresh chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
interesting beginnings.
MorgannaLeFae chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Brilliant, and fun, and smile bringing. Thanks.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
LOVED IT AND WILL READ IT MULTIPLE TIMES! HAD MY ATTENTION FROM THE FIRST SENTENCE! AWESOME!
azRieLThaNe chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
the end? oh pleeeaaaaassseee I beg you continue...You can't leave us here...what happens next?
azRieLThaNe chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
OMG! this first chapter has been amazing! I'm on the edge already! but of course there is the second, but I just have to leave a review since I'm enjoying this sooooo much! any way I'm off to the second chappie now!
Smithback chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
awesome
musme chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I love it very much
honorablebede chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Great story, very creative
WannabeWolfe chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Such a creative idea and I loved Hermione and Salazar together. This was a terrific story. :)
LeaFairy124 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
This story was beyond brilliant! I’m pretty sure I read it originally on hermione_smut, but if I did I didn’t leave a review (which was so very bad of me), so I’m rectifying that now! :)

Everything about this story was awesome. I loved the whole idea of the Monarch of Wizarding Britain and of course Hermione being chosen as Queen! Hehe. I *really* loved how she was selected as well – the whole Sword in the Stone was fantastically awesome and gave me flashbacks to one of my favorite Disney movies! I liked the name “Bright Dawn of New Hope” too. I was nice and fit rather well I think.

The bit with Hermione and Daphne in the beginning was great and I found the parts about the Wizengamot and how the laws get made/changed particularly fascinating - very much like the Ministry to have such a screwed up system in place. Plus your using of Daphne as a friend to Hermione was an interesting change :) It also was a wonderful set-up for when Salazar finally came and I really appreciate that you didn’t rush his entrance too soon.

The coronation ritual was also really interesting and I loved the adding of Mrs. Longbottom for advice/guidance. I loved hearing about all the disgruntled Purebloods too ) And I adored Harry being there all super supportive as well. Yay, for goodfriend!Harry! lol.

Salazar.. *sighs*.. Oh your Salazar was simply AMAZING! He was exactly how I pictured him. He was perfect with his arrogance, cunning, and dominate personality. Also the smut between those two? Freaking HOT! It was smoking! I seriously couldn’t think of how you could have made it hotter! ;-)

I giggled at the end bit with Harry, Kingsley, Minerva, Hermione and Salazar conversing behind one of the tapestries ) I loved the whole scene with the others being discomforted and a bit bemused by witnessing Hermione and Salazar’s casual intimacy. Which I really enjoyed by the way. I loved how comfortable, natural, at ease they were with each other - it shows the connection between them and just how *right* the Fates were in choosing him. I also adored Hermione’s confession about Snape! *giggles* Poor Harry, he’s probably going to have nightmares! Hilarious!

Anyhoo, this was delightful like everything else you write! Thanks so much for the story!
Mari Wollsch chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
i loved it xx
angel897 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
loved this story :) most fun to read
too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
i would so love to read a sequel/different pov for this story. I wish it was longer...it is amazing. and i know that you said that you won't elongate it and what not, but i wish you would. this story is too amazing to have left off with a cliff hanger like this.
Ace Von S chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I think this is one of those stries that I need to read over and over again because they are so addictive. Oh and I loved the lemon. ;)
AvoidedIsland chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Loved the story...even if it was short! Well written and interesting. I've always had a soft spot for Hermione and your take on Salazar is great. Great read! :D
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »