Reviews for Need Complaint
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Fantastic! Loved this!
Charlie BlueEyes chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Love this story and would like to see if the team actually apologies to McGee after having read the books fully?
1sunfun chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Nice.
Tader chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I really like this! Good job. Kinda want to know what happened in the "van" insident.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Loved Jethro putting team in their place. Especially Abby & Tony! Loved the plot - so fresh. Hope this isn't the end of this story!
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
"Along with the agents fell Forensic Scientist Amy Sutton, died of a shot to the heart." - "Amy Sutton, dead of a shot" or "Amy Sutton, who died of a shot".

Yay! for Thom E. Gemcity's killing them off, it serves them right.

"At least Jimmy had stopped after he got over it and actually read the whole book. Jimmy even loosened up and made jokes, made suggestions for his next book, and even took him for a drink for getting published." - Yay! for Jimmy.

"It coming back full force when the book was released." - "It came back full force".

"Guilt and Jethro's tongue lashing would do that." - "tongue-lashing" gets hyphenated.

"He was both interested and wary of what would come out of their mouths because the trust he had in his team was starting to unravel and whatever they said could make it all hang on a piece of thread that he wouldn't risk in the field." - "interested in and wary of".

"You killed us." "Yeah," he said. "Why?" Abby whined and he frowned. "You all kept complaining about the book and after Landon, I figured I'd just use new characters. So…win win." They glanced at each other and Tim shook his head before going back to his work while they stood there gaping and frowning and contemplating." - Touché, Tim.

"And of course Abby did what she always did. She told on whoever wasn't making her happy. "Gibbs! Tim wrote another book and killed us. Well not you, he put you in the hospital, but he killed us." "Yeah, I know," he said taking a sip. "That doesn't explain why you're not working." "How'd you know?" Abby frowned, confused. "It just came out today." "Read it before he turned it in." - Well said, Gibbs.

"the others weren't finished. "Aren't you upset?" "Why would I be?" "He wrote about us!" they all cried and Tim watched silently as Jethro's blue eyes blazed. "With me now!" he ordered and turned to head to the elevator." - I cannot wait to read what Gibbs tell them all inside the elevator.

"Why is Tim being punished for doing something that he's dreamed of, what he's good at, and what he needs to escape from work?" - NICE! I LIKE IT! (and yes, I WAS shouting there, in the most joyful way possible. Sorry)

"His favorite past time." - "His favorite pastime."

Please, another chapter where you say what they think after really reading this book?
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
"How could he not when he had watched it be written in his own basement while he worked on his boat?" - "watched it being written".

"he even found the book entertaining and funny." - Yay! for Gibbs' liking the book.

"Tony and Ziva had seen the guilt, Tony fed off of that by making comments about the book and how Tim should have just arrested himself for everything that happened. Gibbs probably gave Tony his hardest head-slap for that, mostly because if he didn't he would have shot Tony for that comment instead." - Yay! for Gibbs giving DiNozzo that very hard headslap and wanting to shoot DiNozzo.
missisaac chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
love this story well done :d
iizninja chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
If you could see me right now you'd see me smiling like an idiot. I don't know why, but this story was just so... GOOD!

I'm a writer and the best word I could come up with is good? Yeah, I need caffeine. Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed it!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
*Bravo, Bravo!* Thanks, love your take on this...no fear on my part that the whining will go any farther. Not when Jethro's involved!
Lidil chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Nicely done.

The 'children' did need the Riot Act read to them.

Hopefully, they'll learn.

Or the Team will lose Tim.

However, Tim will never lose.

Jethro has his back.
HotchsGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
by reading the first few words you dont really

know whats the story about - but you dont need to.

the first words, the first five words and the following

five - unbelievable.

i didnt realize that the letters "Ngh" could have

any meaning at all! but its transproting so much

energy and tension - in no sexual meaning!

ive read the story about a dozen times in the last few days

and im quiet faszinated about the intensness (that a word?)

thanks for writing and sharing!
not dead yet chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i love this add on to the episode! woot!
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
wow that was intense! I want to slap tony myself! god he can be so insensitive sometimes and so can ziva!
Dr. Pyro chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was hot! But now I want to see the teams reaction to his rewriten book! Loved the story!