Reviews for death and strawberries
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
...Your linguistic skills are amazing. Like, I have no idea what just happened, and there's some Ao no Exorcist stuff in there, too...? But it's written so beautifully that I am in awe of it.

Like one reviewer said (I visited the reviews page after I read it), "I understand nothing." XD But written so, so wonderfully.

Keep writing these beautiful pieces!
buttercupbella chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Heart-breaking, poetic, dark, and impeccable prose. This is exactly what the Naruto fandom needs.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Really, really beautiful.
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Dark and a little confusing but still quite well written in my opinion. I take it sakura was the embodiment of death but then Naruto killed her somehow?
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Deep O.O
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Interesting...i read it like three times but still cried at the end..
delicat3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I understand nothing.
But I love stories like this, that make no sense to me, and that are worded nicely.
I'm jealous of your words and talent.

This is just beautiful (:
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Let me guess. Influenced by Blue Exorcist? And yes, very weird.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was a little confusing at first, but it got clearer as I read on. Your descriptions were poetic and beautiful, and though I've never read a fic where Naruto was portrayed like this, it suits him surprisingly well. You showed the bitter side of him perfectly.

I liked how you added the almost-borderline NaruSasu, too; I think it fit for Naruto to have once thought of Sasuke as his other half. Or maybe I'm looking too far into that. Either way, you did an awesome job with this. (:
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
that was rather confusing. although I find your writing beautiful.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Even though a big part of my brain is going "WTF?" I still think this was exquisitely, beautifully written. AND I AM JEALOUS OF YOUR WORDS AND IMAGERY AND JUST. EVERYTHING.

anticollision chapter 1 . 11/13/2011

this was different. but in a good way, i promise. haha. i wish that this could somehow be made into a multi-chaptered story because, honestly, it intrigues me so much.

i love how naruto was still, in a way, better than sasuke, the angel.
shyclueless chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It was lovely... in a strange, sad, depresing... YOU, kind of way. :P

truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
;) another angsty fic
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was very woeful. But there was a sense within it that made it so much more... lively.

I like the format of this, the before and after concept that makes everything seem cut into certain parts, not exactly flowing but not exactly chopped up, either, if that makes sense.

I love the way that you portrayed Sasuke and Naruto's relationship, it was a tornado of mixed emotions. Loyalty that was slashed apart, some form of regret and hope, but a lot of tragedy. Especially with how Sasuke seemed to not be affected by Naruto falling, the act that was done for him.

The diction you used made everything create a bigger impact, along with the events of the story line. Sasuke mocking Naruto for falling, when Naruto fell in Sasuke's place - the way that you showed it through all these scenes was very beautiful.

I love this :)