Reviews for Just For the Night
Miss Invernal chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Melodie2571 chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
I loved it
Melodie2571 chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
No it wasn't horrible; it was wonderful. Also, I apologize for my previous comment because I normally don't swear (like freaking is the worst it's ever gotten). I love your stories and you. Good night!
Melodie2571 chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Blainers don't worry Kurtie will get his fucking head out of his stupid ass soon and confess his undying love for you. HE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH HE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH LOVE IS ALL YOU NEEDDDDDDD also to the author because I forgot your username: fucking son of a bitch
Melodie2571 chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA IM IN PUBLIC HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO HOLD IN MY LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS
Melodie2571 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
THEYRE DOING THE 'HOW ABOUT I CONFIRM ALL YOUR QUESTIONS' THING EXCEPT NOW ITS REVERSED!
Azaelia67 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Heyy ! I just thought about this amazing story I read so long ago, and now I'm re-reading it again, still so amazing ! But not complete ? How is this possible ?! It's so brilliant !
ondina1702 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I hope you can finish this Beautiful story, Thank you
Courage290999 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Hi I think this chapter is great! If the next chapter is the last then I would like to to be fluffy with them saying I love you to each other. Or tickle fights are a good way ( I think ) of ending a fanfic XD. I really have no preference for the epilogue if you decide to write one except that if they don't stay a couple and move in together my heart will crack. And please keep writing fanfictions because this one is fantastic, especially because I love my fluff and romance!
KlaineCCKlaine chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
WAIT WHAT?! U CANT STOP IT THERE! I WANT THEM TO HAVE NIDS SND GET MARRIED AND MOVE IN AND OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH :* 3! wanna continue it now after - what, 2 years? :-D haha
Guest chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
I read this ages ago and I just HAD to come back and read it again. You're absolutely hilarious. I've never laughed so much reading a story before. You're a very very gifted writer :)
closetklaine27 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
please post the last chapter! we're begging you!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Hahahahahha xD Laughed so hard at Blaine
Gonna read on :D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
... Next chapter? Pouts :( ... and then proceeds to get Hector and Blaine to beg and pout... followed by assault by Jackie for the update... Merry Christmas... or whatever is appropriate.
patricia.remacova chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
what the actual fuck there is one chapter left and you didn't post it?! Are you freaking kidding me? :DDDDD I am really begging you finish this story once you'd started
love it