Reviews for Just For the Night
Azaelia67 chapter 2 . 4/23
Heyy ! I just thought about this amazing story I read so long ago, and now I'm re-reading it again, still so amazing ! But not complete ? How is this possible ?! It's so brilliant !
ondina1702 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I hope you can finish this Beautiful story, Thank you
Courage290999 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Hi I think this chapter is great! If the next chapter is the last then I would like to to be fluffy with them saying I love you to each other. Or tickle fights are a good way ( I think ) of ending a fanfic XD. I really have no preference for the epilogue if you decide to write one except that if they don't stay a couple and move in together my heart will crack. And please keep writing fanfictions because this one is fantastic, especially because I love my fluff and romance!
KlaineCCKlaine chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
WAIT WHAT?! U CANT STOP IT THERE! I WANT THEM TO HAVE NIDS SND GET MARRIED AND MOVE IN AND OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH :* 3! wanna continue it now after - what, 2 years? :-D haha
Guest chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
I read this ages ago and I just HAD to come back and read it again. You're absolutely hilarious. I've never laughed so much reading a story before. You're a very very gifted writer :)
closetklaine27 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
please post the last chapter! we're begging you!
MrsMusicAddict chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Hahahahahha xD Laughed so hard at Blaine
Gonna read on :D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
... Next chapter? Pouts :( ... and then proceeds to get Hector and Blaine to beg and pout... followed by assault by Jackie for the update... Merry Christmas... or whatever is appropriate.
patricia.remacova chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
what the actual fuck there is one chapter left and you didn't post it?! Are you freaking kidding me? :DDDDD I am really begging you finish this story once you'd started
love it
xo
patricia.remacova chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
awww finally
what about he's homeless? it's not his fault, and Kurt is really anoying with his endless repeating of that fact! I hope he'll take him under his wing... they are cute together. I am kind of sad this story is in Kurt's point of view because I know nothing about Blaine's feelings... third point of view is much better.
But I kind of like this story and I hope you didn't abandoned it! :)
patricia.remacova chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
oh my... poor Blainey :((
StrangelyHazel chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
LOVE THIS STOR Post more pleeeaaassseee?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
God please update this... Are u still there?
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Can't wait till you update this next as this is my favourite Klaine story.

xoxo

xxjustagirlwithbigdreamsxcx
whenwefinallykissgoodnight chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
I just read all the chapters and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Such a beautiful fic and you're a very talented author. I adore the way you write Kurt and Blaine and I'm so happy they're finally back together and Blaine the hobo is gone.
Now I just saw that its been more than 6 months since you updated this. Idk how long it took between updates before but have you abandoned this or do you still intend to post the rest?