Reviews for The Cry of the Wolf
Idessatyrking chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Awesome story.
bantam-shine chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
I absolutely loved this story. The noir AU setting was a great choice! Sandor's perspective was as realistic as it was hilarious. The ending was perfect - Sansa finding him, so they could go off to London together was lovely. Sigh.
Lady Snow chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Love it! More modern AUs please thanks! :)
zealot1138 chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
by far, one of my fave SanSan fics, esp as an AU. loved Sandor's inner monologues. and the epilogue was cinematic (in my head) and squeeee-able for any SanSan fangirl. much 3
Gondelaurier chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
This was such an awesome story! The setting worked well with the plot, the characterization felt right, the dialogue was good - great job! I especially liked the last chapter - ah, love :D
Journalprint chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
This story was so good! Thank you for sharing it.
TheDeliquent9 chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Standing ovation.

Very cute and sweet and entertaining, reminds me of some rustic Hollywood movie. So sweet.
MagicMyth83 chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Nice work - lots of fun to read!
neurons chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
amazing :D hehehe
neurons chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
you know what. listen, i hate alternative universe stories, using these characters in such weird and deranged ways (**cough Westeros High **cough**)- BUT, and i mean a big BUT! this story is just so much fun. It's just ... so much fun to read and its entertaining and so spot on. your style and method of writing also helps a lot with this story. SUPERB JOB ! Ur awesome!
Munchlette Belle chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
This was so fun! I love Sandor as a noir detective and the way you tweaked everyone's roles was fantastic. I really enjoyed this!
ficcychick chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
This was really well done. I am generally not a big fan of AU stories, but Sandor makes a great detective character. All the little details you used really added to the story as well.
Sereq ieh Dashret chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Yay! for happy endings! (and yay!for dead Littlefinger).

Made my day, you did.
dkhanna chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
The Lannisters could be into banking-since the universe is 20th century America, their fortunes could be made out of gold or petroleum (since they would be from the West).
dkhanna chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is a delightful cross between the hardboiled detective genre (into which Sandor Clegane fits like a square peg in a square hole) and the ASOIAF characters. And I like the way the story ended-it was believable and delightful.