Reviews for Gibbs's Gardener
ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Truly adorable!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
"Then where's my brown and yellow plaid sports coat, you KNOW the one I'm talking about."

Oh yes. She did, unfortunately. It was the ugliest suit coat she'd ever laid eyes on. She called it 'the brown atrocity'. But not to his face. Never to his face. But he knew she hated it. And kept wearing it anyways. yeah that sounds like it woulds be UGLY like something from the 60s/70s. "I donated it?

"You - donated it?" his voice was strangled. "Who'd you donate it to, Glenna?"

The Smithsonian, as the ugliest sports coat in history! she wanted to blurt, but thought better of it. Haaa!

"Did you donate those old sweatpants I hate you in? Or that hideous flowery skirt that looks like a potato sack on ya? How 'bout that dorky gray wool sweater you look like Marion the Librarian in?" Looks like they both had clothes the other didnt like.

"Let's talk about what I can wear at work to torture DiNozzo. There's gotta be a church rummage sale somewhere this weekend."
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Hehe, LOVED the title. Nice work! :)
Lidil chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
...what I can wear at work to torture DiNozzo...

Hahahahaha!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
From a gardener to a wife with no explanation? Do you have another site where you post the other side of the story? Okay - that was a little snide, sorry.

Your dialog is good and the premise is good...but I really would like to start at the beginning. Hiring a gardener he can't fire has a certain appeal. A wife with no back story is much less so.

pdf
LN8866 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Super cute! Love the scene when he came back in & talking of lawyers.
gotgoats chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ok, so I am laughing my butt off right now! This is awesome! Way to go! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Very cute; glad you could finally post! :)