Reviews for Scion of the House of El
s.k.f.f.f chapter 8 . 8/20
Nice stoey, hopefully it gets updated
grg213 chapter 2 . 7/29
Well the us of O instead of Oh and thru instead of through is really irritating to me but other than that im liking the fic
Nick1111 chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
When is the next update
Chofis Garcia chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
You're awesome for everything you have done for our country so I'm not going to demand for an update like I normally do because I really want to know what's going to happen next. Instead I'm going to ask nicely... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
ConflictedSithLord chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Thank you for serving your country, my dad is in the army and i understand why it takes so long to update please take your time and make it a great story and not rush it
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
Update in the next few days, yeah right
AvidGamer chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
This Is An Awesome story. Also I think it's the only supes fanfic that the Olympians aren't total dirtbags.
I believe you are the first author I've read who's in the military. Im a sailor myself. Keep up the good work man. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
robert32514 chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Can't wait
HaywireEagle chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Well, this is an absolute joy to read.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
enjoying this lots
XZanayu chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
Welcome back. Can't wait to read the newest chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
Can't wait...I remember reading this on the SupermanWonderwoman fansite but it wasn't finished there either, I don't think. Can't wait for more!
ThanatusX chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
Good to know you're resuming this fantastic fan-fic. Hope read news chapters real soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2015