Reviews for Scion of the House of El
StarRose85 chapter 7 . 1/26
Please return to this story if possible. It is very goods
crazykrew chapter 7 . 1/20
funn... what happens next?...
Shadowprice chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
this is amazing you should make more
STEVE chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I really like your Scion of the House of El story please continue and I really hope you call superman Kal-El and not clark kent I hate his fake name to me his real nam is Kal-EL please continue.
julzbobbibroun chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Please please update!
FF chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Nice I really like this story please dont drop it Im ok with long hiatus just dont abandon this please.
Do post an authors note on what you plan to do and keep on writing :)
jslee102 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I have really enjoyed this story and I hope that you have the opportunity to get back to it eventually.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Holy crap you're a Marine dude I didn't know that's so awesome n you do great work and serve your country great story man
Dereck chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Damn only one more chapter to go crap man you have to keep going to stories great
Dereck chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier your story is great keep going. Please keep updating I would hate to make this story stop I mean see this story stop
ThanatusX chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Great story, I really liked and I hope you can resume soon. Wonder to know what It'll happen next. Please resume soon.
jen chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Forget about Harry Potter and come back to this story I'm crazy to know what happens next
Bumbleprime6 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Wow just wow this is all that I hoped in superman's legacy please make more
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Eu gosto muito de sua hitoria , ela é muito interesanti . Por favor nã o desista de sua hitoria . Espero ler o procimo capitulo em breve . Atualiza rapido por favor .
The Burning Heart chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Must say, i enjoyed reading your story, Nicely done.

Please Update.