Reviews for As Long As You're There
theorangegirlx chapter 38 . 9/26/2014
Just read this in one sitting! Loved it :)
joy.rolo chapter 38 . 9/19/2014
Thank you so much for finishing the story! :). Does this mean you'll be starting another story or you'll try and finish the existing ones first?
caseyrn12 chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
great ending to the story..a new beginning in a way for them too eh..loved the whole story
SashaLikaMusica chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
I wanted to let you know that I've really, really enjoyed this story. I know you're probably not considering a sequel but it would be lovely just to see a one-shot about their future life. You've done an amazing job.
Quinntana Ever After chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
You're so brave to write about domestic discipline. I really admire you for representing it in such a loving fashion. You show how it helps Quinn relive parts of her childhood where she should have received unconditional love from her parents. You show how it makes her believe she is lovable and able to receive love. You show how it helps ground Quinn, so she feels like she has a better grip on her self control.

It's all consentual, and Quinn wants to take her full punishments, knowing she can stop them at any time. It's adorable how Q is nervous about being able to receive her maintenance spankings, now that the house is filling, and equally adorable that Santana has made a special place just for that purpose, in their new home.

Excellent story. It's one of a kind really; I've read it over and over.
MusicBaby1013 chapter 38 . 8/14/2014
Okay, I FINALLY finished this story. I was a late comer and a very later finisher. I don't know if that's English, but hopefully you get what I mean.

I really enjoyed it and I love the relationship you created and grew between Quinn and Santana. I like how much they truly care about each other.

A very good story overall!

Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
Definately loved this story, great job.
S.Warrior chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
Awwww damn I wanna know the sex of the baby
cpasq9 chapter 38 . 8/11/2014
This story has been so good! I am very sad to see it end. I have been reading this story since you the first chapter was uploaded. I have lives this story. Seeing Santana help Quinn through life...these two are so wonderful!

I love that they have grown together and got to a point in their lives that they are happy... And a baby. They are having a baby! What a perfect way to end the story. They are moving into a new chapter of their lives in such a positive way.

I am a little disappointed that I don't know if they had a girl or a boy...but still so happy for them.
Tamara chapter 38 . 8/11/2014
gLeekbaby513 chapter 38 . 8/11/2014
Really hope you do a sequel or shorts or oneshots to follow their life
gingergryffindor chapter 38 . 8/11/2014
Loved the story and loved the ending however I would LOVE to know the baby gender or if there's a sequel :L keep writing :)
S.Warrior chapter 37 . 5/6/2014
I love this story so much you wrote it beautifully, plus quinntana is my otp so you had me eating out of your hand but where is the epilogue I need that like ASAP lol I hope you add it soon I want to see if they have kids and stuff
Sylverkubus chapter 37 . 12/27/2013
please update and where is that epilogue? LOL!
i hope they will have a baby on the epilogue.
joy.rolo chapter 37 . 9/4/2013
so glad I found your story! Was tempted to not read it at first since there was DD and the other stories that I have read with DD weren't written well or as well as yours. :) I loved how you incorporated DD into their lives and really made me feel like DD was something that Quinn needed. Thank you so much! and waiting on the epilogue! hopefully you haven't forgotten it :)