Reviews for Extraterrestrial
No Name chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
plzzzzz update soon! ! ! ! !
I love it..! xD
BigTimeBeta chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
U can update now, thank you! :)
Lovin' Big Time Rush chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Wow this was great! Im so glad you decided to update. Im sure people are still reading it :). Cant wait for more!
rosiedoll chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I haven't lost faith in you or your stories. I really liked the cliffhanger in this one. I REALLY can't wait for what Kendall and Logan have up their sleeves for James and Carlos. I find it really cute that Logan is the translator between Carlos and the rest of the guys. I think that we might get a bit of Carlos's or James secret until something or someone just mess up the moment. Can't wait for the next update! Just Smile :D
Verified chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! Oh, my god. You are certainly talented. I absolutely love your work. I cannot wait for the turn out of this fic. I love it. Keep going. You got a new reader!
santiyonr91 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I haven't given up on your work!

Great chapter. It was suspenseful whether or not James was going to be able to hide his secret, but, of course, that's not a possibility.

Thanks for updating! Can't wait!
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
CLIFFFHAAAANNNGEEEERRRR! Dx hahaha always when it's about to get good xP hehehe Loved it. Cannot wait for more...
CuteKitty91 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
You need keep going. This story is amazing! Great job!*-*
ValidHearts chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Please update this soon!
notafoolperhaps chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
But WHERE is the next chapter?
Ramirez-Rusher chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Awsome story!(: keep it going your doing great!(:
Lovin' Big Time Rush chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Sorry it took me so long! I loved this! I love how Kendall thinks James is doing drugs! You probably already have this idea, your way smarter than me, but you should have Logan translate for James. And they all have bigger secrets that their hiding from each other. Logan- could be gay and be afraid to tell them. Then James realizes hes gay. And Kendalls could be that hes super smart but hes always hidden it because when they were younger Logan always beat him in everything. Just some stupid ideas sorry lol. Great chapter cant wait for more!
themodernage chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I'm really glad I get to review this chapter even though I didn't get a chance to review the second. I really love your grammer!

I kind of like the way Kendall and Logan interrogate James over his 'drug addiction' which in reality to me is more like a 'Carlos addiction';) lol. I'm really really super excited to see Kendall and Logan finally get introduced to Carlos I can't wait to see how that goes!

Very well written of course like always!
rosiedoll chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Nice cliffhanger. I can't wait for Kendall and Logan to find James new servant (and crush) Carlos. I think that at first they will be confused about Carlos since James seemed like he didn't need a another servant around. James might try to lie his way out of it. I can't wait to read what will happen next. Keep up with the good work :D
mustache.lover chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE SCREAM! you cant just leave us hanging where you did! :( ur an amazing writer and i loved haunted and scream! BUT I NEED MORE OF SCREAM! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!