Reviews for Gli Amanti Immortali
Edove chapter 10 . 8/8
omg omg omg... Now this is a fresh take on time travel in the Harry Potter-verse!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 10 . 5/18
Ah crap! That is not going to go over well! Please please please update soon!
VioletBuckbeak chapter 9 . 5/18
Ok, can I kill Ron? No really, just write me in. Deranged reader portkeys into their home and slaps abusive controling husband to death.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 8 . 5/18
Glad Hermione is standing up to the bullies. Even her friends
VioletBuckbeak chapter 7 . 5/18
So glad George had Angelina! As sad as Hermione's future is, I love how you have them.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 5 . 5/18
Woah, major Ron bashing, but I'm not a huge fan of his anyway. Poor Harry having ti relay his complacency in his friend's misery.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 5/18
The banter between Hermione and the Mauraders is great! Witty and I love the formallity that peppers it.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 3 . 5/18
Yikes...she went back, he went forward...i cannot fathom how this progresses or ends. Well I'm hooked now!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 10 . 4/29
and the other shoe drops!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 9 . 4/29
that kiss!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 4/28
careful what you wish for!
emilynicole28 chapter 10 . 4/27
This is wonderful and amazing and beautiful and grand and I hope you update soon. congratulations on your first novel!
jillcovey chapter 10 . 4/24
I am loving this fic! Congratulations on your first novel, that is so incredibly exciting!
GillianLSteele chapter 10 . 4/21
I really, really love this story, looking for an update, hope to see new chapters soon!
Your characters and stry is fantastic! I saw in one of your authors notez you may be finishing your stories and stopping and I truly hope you don't. Leave that is. Finish ? Yes haha I hate open ended stories. In the mean time, best of luck on your novel!