Reviews for Gli Amanti Immortali
Simona Polle chapter 9 . 5/22
This is going to be updated at any point? I need more of this story, is sooooo DRAMAAAA.
Thanks for a great story :)
windyshoes chapter 9 . 5/18
This was such a great fic that I stumbled upon today. I really hope you continue this because this is wonderful!
Heady Teller chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
Please updated and finish the story it is getting really good thank you and pretty please
PadfootN'Moony chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
OhMYGOD, you're gonna stop writing? I can't believe this! :'( I absolutely adore your stories, and I don't care what other people say, I will continue to read 'em and re-read 'em. I honestly hope you'll reconsider this.
On another note, I love this story, And I hope you'll update soon, because I won't be able to sleep tonight, or the next couple of nights to come. :D
I know you're extremely busy (who isn't these days?), but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasepleaaaaaaase update ASAP. Looking forward to the rest of this captivating and thrilling story.
Y
Silverbellekait chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
This fanfiction is just breaking my heart! Thank you so much for the beautiful writing and story!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Loved thissssss! After catching up with Interviewing Cassanova, I re -read this fic before jumping into this new chapter and I fell in love with it all over again. XOXOXO I'm glad you're writing again but I desperately hope that you continue to after your wonderful WIPs are completed. You're my best source for my fix of my OTC (Remus/Hermione)! I love your writing. You're so talented and your really know how to bring these characters to life. Screw the cowards behind the keyboard; keep writing if it calls to you. I know it makes me happy when you do! :D
Vexel chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Brilliant story. I'm terribly excited for the next update. I particularly like how you separate the time-streams through chapters rather than multiple intermissions in a single chapter.
Janna18 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
EVENTUALLY?! I don't think I can sustain long enough after readign this particular chapter! _ Wonderful story, completely coherent and absolutely believable. MORE PLEASE! )
BB chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I have no idea how long I waited for this update but it was completely 100% worth it. Flawless
Lupinsboggart chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
I love this so much! I'm just now getting into the Remione ship and it's really hard to find good fics that keep me interested. All I can say is that this is brilliant and I hope that you find time to keep updating! Don't lose inspiration cause I'm counting on you!
ruthless89 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Excellent chapter. I really do hope that you continue it!
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
oooooooooohhh, my gods! I can't wait for more! :D
Lalina92 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Yay they're finding more out
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I know you think this was disjointed, but it's really not. Wonderful character development, easy to pick up from where you left off & a wonder push in the story.

The kiss was surprising & lovely. I can't wait until they see each other again.

Also, Zombie-Werewolf would make a great fic :P
starsNflowers chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I thought it was an illusion ...when i saw the update message... ;)
But this chapter was very much well worth the wait...
Loved the kiss!