Reviews for Dragon Summoning
Are you fucking idiot? Seriously? Kill yourself. Look at chapter 4 and see why. Dumbass.
Knocking him out? Boring. So basically fuck you idiot.
tamagat chapter 2 . 6/13
that was... that was.. beautiful!
DeliciousCookie chapter 4 . 4/25
Holy crap this manner of violation of a good natured and just sentient being almost exceeding anything I've read on this site. Torture, rape, and other horrendous things. I feel disgusted. The fact that they so carelessly are doing this, considering he's just an officer from a foreign nation. For fucks sake, the stupidity boggles my mind. I truly hope he manages to get people from his world to this one and raze the shitty nobles, including Karin.

Not sure if I want to read on, if this is just accepted without any consequences I would be even more disgusted and would rather not.
she is crazy she did that to the only help
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
a good ruler is not someone who cant reason and refuses to see things from others point of view. Stubborness sure as hell is an utterly destructive prominent trait for a ruler to have, a rulers primary trait should be patience, she is a danger to every subject she rules. She really has no place in her current position. Karin is far closer to evil than good from what ive seen, and i have a tendency to be damn good at evaluating peoples intentions. The Journey is all that matters, the end matters not which is why i would rather consider her evil than good.
Basically Karin protects what she considers hers, whether what she considers hers is sentient or not matters absolutely not to her, it is hers therefor nobody else is to touch it.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Karin makes the fic shit.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Karin isnt much of a leader huh.. she is just a powerhouse with a stupidly big ego.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
ughh i hope the slut isnt going to be annoying throughout the entire fic, that last sentence disgusts me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
nice first chapter, got me interested.
Rangle chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
ROFL, I thought he's supposed to be a super experienced war veteran "dragon blooded". It's more like a worm that deserves to be step on. What a weak pathetic "dragon".
Rangle chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
Dragon blooded? More like garden snake blooded... nay! Snail blooded more like it. XD. The guy just marched on like a snail while getting pummeled over and over. A very stupid way to prove his point.
Bree R chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
This was a rather excellently told story. I am disappointed however in how much need you felt to proselytize in the later bits of the piece. I have no problem with such when the message is contained within the piece itself. However, your method was a bit grating as it beat the reader over the head with a message rather then being a natural evolution of your piece. It felt especially discongrous when you discussed in detail someone's skull being bombarded with microwave radiation and blowing up only a few chapters previously. That said I quite enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
cerebralconfinement chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
Hm. This is the second time I've read through this, and I'm only now realizing exactly how much I like this story.

I think I'm going to be buying most, if not all, of your original work pretty much as soon as it's feasible. (Uh. If I can find it; the link on your profile's a bit broken right now.) The thing that really won me over, as best as I can tell right now, is the way your convictions shine through in your writing. A large part of what's kept me away from literature as steeped in faith as this seemed to be is what I see as a focus on Christianity as a religion, but I felt that this story was much more about Christianity as a way of life - or, to put it another way, it's more about demonstrating Christ's teachings than teaching Christ himself. And honestly, that's a view that I'd love to see more of, not because I don't like Christianity, but because I feel it's a more accurate representation.

I also enjoyed what I saw of your original setting, but really, I don't have much to say on that front other than "hey this stuff's cool I want to find out more."

All in all, this story is maybe too flawed for its own good, certainly overly idealistic, and perhaps a bit preachy near the end, but nonetheless, it's a damn good read. As another reviewer has noted before me, albeit not in as many words, everything just sort of seems to work out for your favored ideology. Despite that, this story does an admirable job at not only saying what it wants to say, but being convincing about it, without really sacrificing anything to do it.
KhazintheDark chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
You are doing a marvelous job of portraying Karin's character, I haven't sworn at someone for stupidity this much in almost a year. Yes that's probably bad but its more of a 'how are you so ****ing obstinate that you can't even ****ing try to understand people's opinions' than 'you're a ****ing retard'