Reviews for Dragon Summoning
Very nice chapter!
bakapervert chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Thanks for the update.
RAMON ANG chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
HEY WHY ISN'T THERE CHAPTER 9 I THOUGHT YOU WERE UPDATING COME ON I WANNA SEE JOSHUA'S ENTIRE PEOPLE MOVING INTO HALKEGINIA AND BRINGING DOWN ALL THE NOBLES AND GIVING COMMONERS MAGIC BEFORE THAT HAPPENS AS WELL AS POWNING THE ELVES AND GIVING RIGHTS TO THE OTHER MAGIC SUBHUMAN RACES IN HALKEGINIA AS WELL ALONGSIDE THE ELVES
Ancalador chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
This was, from start to current chapter, a very enjoyable read. I am curious as to what this is a crossover with, as I can't recall reading about anything similar.

Anyways I am looking forward to you finishing this story off, as well as reading your other works.

Keep up the great work
Zaralann chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Very nice!
TheSlain chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
I can say in all honesty, after my first 'not-review' I like this fiction, it's interesting. Looking forward to more updates in the near future. Later.
TheSlain chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Hmmm... Not much of a review, as I don't see many spelling or grammar mistakes, nor any obvious plotholes. I do have a question or two and some comments though, first, Where did you get the character Joshua from, I've never heard of him, nor do i know of anything that could have sprouted an OC like him. Secondly, not having watched all of Zero no Tsukaima, Karin is a controlling Bitch that needs to get over herself. I feel much better now, Later.
Cera Symmetry chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Absolutely wonderful fic!

I've been scouring this site for a while looking for a decent story to read, and reading this has made my day!

You're story is very clear and captivating, I read all 8 chapters with bated breath, and couldn't hide my disappointment when I saw that there wasn't more and your parting words of 'losing steam.' I certainly hope that you will finish this story!

Atlasrand
Darklooshkin chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Wow, that's pretty cool.
J. Palmgren chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Self justification does not change the fact that someone who does monstrous and evil acts is a villain. Karin is a monstrous bitch. No excuses can be accepted. She is prepared to do anything for her own pride and fanaticism and the fact that she can see nothing wrong in her own actions does not make her a patriot or hero, it only makes her a sociopath and a murderer. She will abuse, enslave, torture and murder without hesitation. And the truth is her only excuse is her own pride and hubris.

Hitler was in my opinion less of a monster than she is.
zeroofvoid chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
This is a very nice fanfiction. I hope you have good luck in your writing and all things in general.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
A very very enjoyable story, sad to hear that you're running out of steam.

Won't stop me from hoping for the best :3
Farmer Kyle chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
It's sad to read that your running out of steam, but heartening that at least you'll see it through. Loved War in Tokyo by the way! Great Chapter!
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
I wonder if Kircha, Tabitha, Sylphid, Siesta, and/or Henrietta will kiss Joshua on the mouth.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »