Reviews for Dragon Summoning
Flere821 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Nice to see another update )

Doesn't matter if you run out of steam, it happens. My biggest gripe with unfinished stories is we never get to know what happens later, so if you do ever abandon the story then hopefully you'd have a outline of the plot someone for people that don't mind being spoilered.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I wonder who'll take the place of Sheffield.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I hope Joshua will be freed!
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I hope Louise, Joshua, and the other GOOD people will make it through safely.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I hope there will be at least one of those pain-killer left, for Colbert to chemically replicate.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Like Uncle Ben Parker used to say; "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility."
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I wonder if Louise will get a dragon form after this.
Zeronibw chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Maybe if you told me what the name of the Crossover was I could read or watch it and give you ideas!...maybe.
Thomas chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Nice new chapter!
Sdarian chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I'm glad you're going to finish this. Regardless of how much I liked it, I really like authors who are willing to go through and finish their work instead of leaving it at some point.

That said, I am kind of sad it's ending as I did like this. But I can see your point. I have no doubt that they'd be able to stomp all over anyone who attacks them, especially since they are in the air - which limits attack approaches - and are armed with lasers to take out incoming enemies...

Good job on this, and I'm looking forward to reading the end. Good luck!
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
very good
tenchifew chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Very nice chapter.

Thank you for writing this fascinating story.
mbshadow chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Do you do requests for your familiar of zero crossovers or maybe I should ask would you do a request?
asredwer chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Very nice chapter. I did like Louise's interactions with Joshua's sisters as well as other people while in her dragon form. I look forward to reading more.
Darklink1011 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
im sorry but with the pretty much death of siesta i am rather angry with you so i will stop reading this it just put me in a bad mood.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »