Reviews for Dragon Summoning
tenchifew chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Very interesting chapter, great fighting scenes. Evil cliffhanger.

Eagerly await the next chapter.

Thank you for writing.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
That was a very interesting chapter. I'll look forward to the next one!

That said, the editing of the FoZ details being common is probably due to the fact that canon isn't all that specified, and what of it is more detailed is made such that Saito and the rest can overcome it. They aren't really all that powerful most of the time... Besides, it's more intersting when you don't know what will happen all the time, and a different familiar should affect the storyline - the original is often based on happenstance...
W00KY85 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Hi there,

now this was a whopper of a chapter. A lot of intense character development/backgrounds shown, new characters introduced and of course battles fought.

The action was paced quite well, the description painted the picture of what was happening really good (especially Karins spells and their effects! Very Nice!).

But that last part was confusing. Is Louises dragon form her own familiar? Did she summon something? What the heck happened there? Beyond the fact that the additional Void magic pushed her development quite a bit further than normal I have no idea what went on there. Unless that is intended, clearing that section up would be good.

All in all a very good chapter! More please.

Now your notes at the end: unless there is a way (either through Halkegenian magic or Joshua) to bring Siesta fully back, don't do it (in a way all persons involved would morally accept). Such a sacrifice, such a noble gesture does not deserve to have her made into a retarded, mindless cripple.
Zealot chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Great story, hope to see more updates soon!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I find it somewhat ironic that Wardes kidnapping Louise turned out to be a GOOD thing. If that reaction had occured in the underground bunker... not sure on the physics but that would of resulted in a new map or even rebuilding of the Academy correct?

So Louise appears to be summoning ANOTHER familiar or something... wow your story is really twisting things up. Its not really following canon much at all either which is a nice change of pace.

Background in Joshua, and wow, suddenly I'm wondering how he was so restrained back in chap 1.

Looking forward to the wrapping up of the battle, lotsa loose ends to tie up...
Teucrian chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Excellent writing for the battle. Leaving that authors note about Siesta sort of muddled the emotional effect, so I would have left that out. I look forward to more!
zzxxphaser chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I was just thinking about what Louise could have summoned and I had a thought that's very cruel.

What if Saito was summoned. Life would be very hard, shocking and brutal for him.
Trife chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Good update. The battle has been very good as well as the interactions that have lead up to the battle. I am wondering what you will be doing with Seista though? Maybe when Joshua's people com for him they will be able to use their technology to repair the massive damage that has been done to her brain. I am also wondering just what kind of familiar she will be summoning in the next chapter. Will you be covering the interactions that go on with Tabitha and company when they arrive and request help for the defense of the castle?

There was one mistake that you made in this chapter that I would like to point out if you read these reviews. Here it is:

In a few places, massed return fire from the Griffon Knights destroyed the shutters, but the defenders had already fled from the firing chambers, moving into the deeper interior of the walls. With the towers abandoned, the only remaining defenders stationed outside the castle were royal guardsmen stationed around the entrances of the inner keep.

I think you meant the Dragon Knights as the Griffon Knights were taken out earlier before that part of the fight had began. Please update soon! Awesome chapter length by the way :)

Trife
alethiophile chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Nice chapter. You do a good job of making the battle understandable and dealing with all the different threads.

Sadness about Siesta.
asredwer chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Excellent chapter. You did a great job with the battle scenes from multiple perspectives. It was saddening when Siesta died(?), but hopefully she can be brought back. I wonder who else Louise will summon. I will say that you have come up with one of the most believable situations where Louise gets a second familiar. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Healing magic! Her head was chopped off! Arm and balls I can buy, but the head. That is SERIOUSLY pushing it man.

I can understand what people were thinking when it came to Joshua's armor. Having been exposed to Halo I thought that his armor would lock up and try to wake him.

So you're taking your own little twist with the magic of the continent Halkeginia, that no problem. Though it does seem terribly convenient, like a deus ex machina. I can swallow that.

Interesting how Louise reacted to learning that Joshua's world has more than one religion and the religion doesn't play a role in the government. History would show her that religion when given power to direct the government is what keeps a society from developing. Or something along those lines.

Now I really want fanart. Especially of Louise Dragon Form.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
very good work once more
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
whoa Karin died?
Sdarian chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I can't wait to see what is summoned. Also, since Louise has now finished her transformation, wouldn't binding a new familiar also pass along the dragon transformation to them?
Jman12394 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
nice so if seffeild's dead who's the bad guy?
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »