Reviews for Dragon Summoning
Sargeman chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Freaking awesome! But damnit you got me all confused now i was hoping for Karin to get killed strait up, then punished as she was more of a motherly bitch then a cold one and now i don't know what the hell i want now i know Josh has gotta act all profesional.
pegpiri chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Wow fire power I soo can't wit for more tho i now wonder how will they get back and will lionise go back with them
Robo Reader 21 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Karin better learn more respect toward Joshua and his people from now on. She could barely take down one young Dragon-blood, logic would dictate a quick death when confronted with an army of Dragon-blood soldiers.

I see how this could've kept going. With the reunion between Louise and the princess, Joshua and his sisters, Siesta.

Got a little confused in the beginning, let me see if I got the gist of it. The Familiar runes have now fully impeded itself on Joshua and its affected his natural transformation ability. Do I got it or am I mistaken somewhere?
DisMinded chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Yay! Joseph's dead! And hopefully Karin's soon to follow... Okay, probably not, but I can hope, can't I?

Excellent chapter. It's an interesting dichotomy with the combat scenes. First you have the underdog Tristanian (and one dragon) forces struggling valiantly against overwhelming odds. And then a scene later you have the near overwhelming attacking forces, complete with legendary void mage, being tracked down and slaughtered like they were nothing. It's a cool reversal of fortunes sort of thing.

Anyway, look forward to the next chapter, whenever it may come.
alethiophile chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Oooh, interesting! Big changes coming! The battle was rather epic. Karin is astounding, and Heavy Wind is the coolest spell I've recently seen anywhere. (I read this with no knowledge of ZnT, so I can't really guess what's purely canon and what you've added on to.)

Now I want to read the crossover thing even more.
Dark Phoenix Jake chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
I don't really like the fact that the ONLY person in the entire plot-line who is completely innocent got killed. Unless you put in a plot twist. I mean, they can create "Wind Clones" of someone, so why not do that? A "double decoy" would have been better.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
great chapter with great battles scenes, but I REALLY want Siesta to be alright.
Confer chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Pretty awesome.
Tankred chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Hoo.. this is a nice change, actually. I like the original universe from which Joshua comes from, it has a nice touch.

And poor Siesta...
AiSard chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
o.o love the fic, tho I've no idea what its crossing over with. Siesta being killed off was a big O_O! and your AN was less than consoling.. gathering that a brainless body can be kept in stasis (which we can already do to a point) but not exactly sure if this was just an example of how potent their healing techniques are, as part of lengthy procedure to restore her, or just.. the only bit of procedure that will be done on her S frankly, the last one was the first to come to mind, and a Siesta walking around sans everything above the eyes was a pretty horrible thing to imagine _ p anyways, interesting read, even without knowing half the source material.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Great stuff. I was totally hooked from beginning to end. Really looking forward to what's going to come out of the new familiar portal.
Zakath1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Hi there, like the story so far but there is one correction I would like to make. Its not that civilization in Louise's world has stayed the same for 6000 years, it's just taken them 6000 years to get from Stone Age to 16000 tech. In the later Light Novels you learn that Brimiric society was basically blasted back into the stone age by the last time the Windstones erupted. In fact they've gained technology pretty fast compared to RL societies.
Anarchic Malice chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I care not for ZnT/FoZ cannon if your story is freaking awesome...

I freaking love this story! Louise as a dragon awesome, such a nice change from what you normally expect.

Wouldn't mind hearing more about Joe's world, but ey whatever your doing your doing awesomely
Flere821 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Two words: HOLY *censored*. Great chapter here.

Yeah, there is indeed changes from ZnT canon, though I must admit the story did not suffer from it. eg, Joseph was the kind of guy that preferred to sit back and leave combat to others, but when he -does- show up he goes for overkill on the scale of army-decimating bombs.

I had thought Sheffield died too easily/suddenly, but then it's -Karin- on the other side so I can still accept that.

Keep up the good work here )
mikek3332002 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Enjoying the story. Good to see one with a different arc.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »