Reviews for Dragon Summoning
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
The character really is very fleshed out, and you have a point.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Oh my.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Cool.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
I am not sure if it had any profound effect as I am not seeing fully rested work to compare, but it is damn awesome.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Magnificent
Lazurman chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Holy shit, man. This is /ORIGINAL WORK/? Technology, magic, dragons, all combined into one world? That's...amazing just doesn't even begin to cover it! Been one hell of a read, and I did it all in one sitting. That's talent.

Hope to read more from you! Best of luck.
Lazurman chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
I must obtain the source material. It is too intriguing not to.
Lazurman chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I spent a solid minute reading the same line over and over again. You know the one. I am literally shaking with incandescent rage, brought on once again by a work of fanfiction. Congratulations.
Lazurman chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Karin is definitely a helluva character. The portrayal of her is spot-on.
Lazurman chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
He is /NOT/ going to be pleased when he wakes up. Stripped of his armor, /sliced open and stitched back together/, FOR SCIENCE?! Karin's gonna git wrekt.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
...Holy shit, man.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Is this a book series and if so what's the name and author?
Kortir chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
The story was wonderful in and of itself, and I applaud you on a great job putting together Zero no Tsukaima with something so different and yet fun in a way that really fixed a lot of what was wrong with the original series in general. I had a lot of fun reading it, so thanks for that.

On the topic of religion, though, I do admit that was the one thing that pushed me back a little- as well as spoiling what was otherwise a good ending that I was enjoying. I respect religious diversity as a matter of course, but I do not take any enjoyment in discussion of it, whether it be a dialogue between myself and another, or a monologue that I am forced to read as part of something that had no need to include it. I was even interested in the crossover series, but I feel like I must now shy away from making any purchase because it would go even further outside of my comfort zone to pay for reading material that involved religious monologue to such an extent.

I hope writing goes well for you and you're able to find your niche, but sorry to say that I won't be along for the ride.
NexusRider161 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Read this long before I made my account and loved it. Oh GOD, I loved it. I even shed a few tears at the end.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Know what would be nice? If you lot who posted in the misc. section made an effort to identify just what universe you are using.

It would go a long way towards helping those unrecognized fictions become a little more recognizable.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »