Reviews for Dragon Summoning
FranticHamster chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Being told you are in danger of exploding is not something I would want hanging over my head ouch.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
I like your AN but Karin is still a huge cunt.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Vivisection?! That is just wrong, Joshua should be more than in his right to some destruction after he wakes up. :( I do not have the words for what I think of 'Karin Valliere' right now. At least not words for polite society.
tarrangar chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
im an atteist but i still agree that love is one of the most important things in the world i however despise many parts of religion espesially the part about an eternal hell because if god exist and is just then how can there be an eternal punishment afterall if humans arent capable of commiting eternal crimes if the soul exist we cant destroy it utterly and any damage done in this life would be healable with enough time and the right treatment thats why i refuse to believe in hell because while men like hitler deserve a million years in hell they still dont deserve an eternity in hell noone does the punishment should alway fit the crime and no crime is infinite therefore there shouldnt be any infinite punishment
Ravus chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
nothing happened. You write well, characterizations are well done and setting imaginative. Yet pacing is suddenly none existent. Once the fluff, description, and forced exposition is stripped away from this chapter you are left with nothing happening. Its just painful as it keeps not going anywhere, especially when the story veers into telling the backstory of both the protagonists. It just makes everything feel slower and breaks from the "show don't tell" method that seemed to be employed for the first few chapters.
The-ever-chosen chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I just want to say that this was the best FoZ fabric I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

Stay sane and have a good life
Arafell chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Imprisonment? Bah. I would have probably tried to seal her ability to use magic, or something likely to teach a lesson. Prison might work for some people, but from what I've read, she's a bit too hardheaded for that. Put some sort of magical restraint on her, then make her do something where she has to resolve conflict in a non-murderous way. Like working on an assembly line.

Though, I suppose all of that could still be done in prison.

Good story. I normally don't like such strong characters taking the lead, but I have to say, Joshua's a very interesting protagonist. I sort of wonder how they'd handle the black dragon that crops up later in the show.

Then again, laser cannons.

Definitely one for my favorites list.
FinalGuardian chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Great story. Excellent use of a unique crossover.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Excellent original crossover for the series.
pirate34 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
I don't always agree with your beliefs but I'm thankful that they're well written in and explained rather than just being shoehorned on childish soapboxing.

It's a credit to you as a writer that while the STRONG CHRISTIAN MORALS sections are usually unneccessary they don't detract from the narrative or characters.
xbox432 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I am deeply impressed with the story I just read, in terms of scope and world building I can only name maybe a dozen other stories to compare it to. And your underlying tone of moral justice is VERY well appreciated. Not many can so adequately showcase morals in their stories to such an extent.

... On a personal note; while I'm immensely satisfied with Karin's punishment, I must confess that I jumped out of my chair a literally RAGED when she first put Joshua down. That should tell you how deep I was immersed into your story. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
You are pretty cruel, actually.
darkerdeepdown chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
... I don't know who this guy is or where he came from, but on behalf of all that is Bro and the code thereof, he is granted the access of Higher Bro and the prestige with it.
KleverKilva chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Just so you know, totally hating you currently, you did a quite good siesta character, then mutilated her, very close to just saying fuckit and stopping.
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
i enjoyed this story a lot ne
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »