Reviews for You Give Love a GN
rileyrox8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thank you for da awesome story!
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Do a follow up chapter on how everyone else feels about it!
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
omg that was wonderful
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Loved it...on to the second part...
Abookworm17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Loved it!
SexDrugsAndTheStones chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I really love Lucy and Logan and I agree that Camille and Logan are getting old. I really liked the story and I thought Lucy was portrayed very well. Keep up the good work, I plan to read your other stories. Check out my wizards of waverly place story what the heck. Bye!
LaterTatersBTR chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Awwww! Dude, you should keep going with these Logan/Lucy storys! :)
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was cute.

Aww, Lucy it's okay, your in denial...

Well now I'm starting to like Louy?(if that's the name for them)now.

-Katerina
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I know, right? Why do they make Logan so easy to ship with everyone? And don't worry, I'm more of a Jamille fan as well, so I won't kill you!

"You're joking, right?" Logan asked.

"Yes, Logan. This was all just for kicks," Lucy said sarcastically.

"Was that sarcasm I detected? That's my niche!"

"Niche? Who the heck says niche?"

"I do!"

"Yeah, and you're probably the only one!"

Haha, I can totally see them doing that.

He was starting to think that maybe James would have been a better choice. After all, what did Logan know about acting? He's never taken an acting class before in his life!

...and what does James know about acting? Smile and flash your abs and you'll be alright?

Haha, this is so great!

*claps* I loved this one-shot! You're an awesome writer!
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So I can't believe I'm saying this, but you got me to like a het pairing in FF-universe without even trying:D I liked "Big Time Secrets" for the same reasons you mentioned in your A/N and I kinda got curious about this relationship. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against het pairings, I mean, I liked Logan's and Camille's relationship in season 1 before it kinda got out of hand and just ridiculous after "Big Time Girlfriends". I never really read fanfics about them, though, just once or twice.

But this little ff was really awesome. I liked Lucy the second she walked on screen and "Big Time Rockers" is one of my favourite episodes ever. I mean, she's interisting and cool but sweet, too and she's just so refreshing as a girl character. I wasn't a big fan of Jo, because she had not much substance in my opinion (at least compared to awesome! Camille) and her storyline with Kendall got really boring after a while. I wasn't really sad when she left.

That's why I like your portrait of Lucy...I think it's convincing, that she's acting taff, but is really a little insecure. The bickering between her and Logan was awesome and her mocking him about his sublime language cracked me up, heee This makes the possibility of a romantic relationship between her and Logan so interisting and it's kinda refreshing after the whole Logan/Camille storyline went down the drain spectacularily-

So thanks for expanding my horizon, I would really like to read more about this pairing from you.

thanks for sharing!

PS: I really need to add you as favourite author no, do I? :P
WorthlessPleasure chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
askjdngkaejrkajsdk ERIC YOU SHIP LOGAN AND LUCY TOO? OKAY I AM NOT ALONE THIS IS GOOD.

[lol that was before I read the story. please hold for after reading.]

NO WORDS EXCEPT YES.

And good job, but that's typical of you, so...yeah.
BadRose7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Please, please, please do another Lucy&Logan story! You're so good at it!

You are the absolute best, Fish Stick Friday.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Good Story
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I liked this because honestly, I hate Logan/Camille. I just don't like them together. Anyway, I thought this was really good.
prettylocks111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
No, I do not want to hunt you down and kill you. I really liked this. I was debating all morning on whether or not to read this...but I caved, and I'm glad I did(: It amazes me with how you always try different things and don't stick to just one pairing. It's something that I'm extremely jealous of, in a friendly way :p