Reviews for Lovesick
UndeadDolly chapter 1 . 6/26
OMG So adorable! This is my new OTP
Your Prussian Lover chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love this! Your writing flows really well, and I have to admit; I laughed. Nice ending, too. *wink wink nudge nudge*
SeverinadeStrango chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awwww...this is adorable ;)
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this is super cute. its fun to read about old fritz when he isnt...well...old. i really like the idea of a young old fritz and i really enjoyed the way you threw in some angst along with the fluff. id love to read more Prussia x fritz stories by you.
JuleBeilschmidt chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I can imagine how much fun you had writing this.

The story is beautiful and I loved every second reading it.
Arya May chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awww...that was SOOOO cute Thank you so much for writing this. It made my day~

Fritz/Prussia is a favorite pairing of mine as well ( and yes, i even have stories on them! ). It's quite nice to see someone using this pairing. Shame it doesn't have more fanfics on it. Good job, good job, and kudos to you!
ChibiStarr chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. *breaks*

Sorry about that XD Ffff-I already gushed out most of my feelings on DA, but I was coming back here to praise you yet again because I love this story SO MUCH. You so exceeded my expectations! (like I expected-waitwhut?)

I noticed in you A.N that you wrote angst because I said it was my guilty pleasure. You. Are. Amazing.
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story is sweet )

I have a weak spot for the pairing, it's alway nice to read something with this two