Reviews for GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS!
Ioshua chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
The only way to extinguish the flame is to understand the collected works of Shakespeare
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Pickles? Pretty cool otherwise.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hehe I had fun reading this, Thanks for writing!
That Guy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
this is hilarious... that is all.
Chargone chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is made of so much win...

There Must Be More!
More I Say!
WaHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*coughs* uh-hem.

fire.

indeed.
Duquette7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great fun, sigh, there just aren't that many good ranma story's being written any more these days, not for a long time.
pspinler chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Both quite amusing and very well written. :-) I like the version of Ranma, and all of the changes you introduce are very well explained. The characterization is good, the dialog is good, and the pacing is also nicely done.

Since the help text on this page suggests offering a critique, I'm going to try. In short, It's unclear from this first chapter if you have a particular story in mind to tell, beyond that of the meeting of Ranma and Shampoo. Particularly, there doesn't appear to be any opposition or obstacles either introduced or even alluded to. It therefore feels a little unfocused.

At any rate, I enjoyed this, and please consider continuing! I'd be glad to be a beta reader or plot sounding board or other assistance, if you need.

Thanks!

- Pat
mkire chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Please write more of GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS!

it is a delightful story
ResetTheWorld chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i normally refuse to read stories with "crack" anywhere in the summary but i am pleasantly surprised by this. Jack is a total badass and Aku has always been one of my favourite villians, their influences in this story fit quite well with the Ranma universe and any timeline inconsistences can be readily

explained away with "time travel". GOOD JOB!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
WHAT? YOUR PICKLE IS ON FIRE?

GODS' SAKE, MAN, PUT IT OUT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, SETTING YOUR PICKLE ON FIRE LIKE THAT? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PERVERT?

*On a completely unrelated note nice fic - do update.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
First off, best story title in the history of ever.

Moving on. I'm not sure how you come up with ridiculousness like this. It seems that every time you post something new, I'm baffled by it's randomness. I guess Samurai Jack as the sensei isn't anything too ridiculous, but... flaming eyebrows? Too awesome for words.

Anyway, sorry I didn't get here sooner. Skyrim you know. I've logged around 50 hours at this point. Fun stuff in any case. I'm looking forward to learning more about Ranma from this one. I've seen a lot of good fics out of the fandom, but I've never seen any canon. The general consensus I get from the fics is that I'd hate it mercilessly because it just doesn't do serious. The fics tend to be very good though.

Later,

Rex
Kingdark chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is a great attempt for what I think could be a great story. Especially if you keep the humor up to this level :d grin

Well done!
Teucrian chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Looks like it could be interesting. Definitely worth continuing.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
The Drowned AKU Spring? That was wonderful.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates