Reviews for Homecoming
celrock chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
That was a lovely story! Keep up the great writing!
hmweasley chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I just read this and your other Rugrats/All Grown Up story. I really enjoyed both of them. They really seem like episodes of All Grown Up. I can't wait to read more!
soulman3 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I been enjoying this story.I couldn"t stop laughting at Lil at the end "Yes I won"!

I'm interested until what happens next?
TheKid'sKid chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
This chapter seemed a little hastily put-together. The ending came a bit too quickly. But I do look forward to future chapters and stories from you! :D
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Another exllcent chapter love Dil comment about want to add the probe to the float and the and the parnets reactions
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Heh, this was so good, especially Pangborn's poem.

loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Another exllcent chapte rhere
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Very cool chapter here. Lil is doing a good job...

Now I wonder how Harold will react. He'll be obviously hurt by this, and might even try to sabotage Chuckie, since he wouldn't want him to be Angelica's king in case they both win.

loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Another exllcnet chapter here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Very good!

Yeah, Angelica is right; Chuckie doesn't realize how cool he can be. Luckily, his friends do.

TheKid'sKid chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
The saga continues! I was so sad that Baby Between Us had ended; this brightened my mood considerably! I can't wait to read more from you! You succeed in capturing that good ole' Rugrats essence that a lot of other fics miss.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I just realized... if Lil nominates Chuckie, he might end as Angelica's homecoming king if she wins too. This fits them perfectly, as they would be able to appear as a couple in public without her fearing ruining her reputation.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Heh, this is a very funny idea. Good job.

Sofia2015 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
can't waite to see more in chapter 3"
Sofia2015 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011