Reviews for Universal Constants
This was awesome. I just discovered Life Unexpected on Netflix and I love Cate and Baze. There are so few well written stories out there and although it's been a while, I would love to see more from you.
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This fic was so deliciously dysfunctional, I can't even handle it. I wish there were more Life Unexpected fanfics out there.
mickeiblue chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
that was enjoyable. quite enjoyable. really enjoyable. totally loving the au. i am also very interested in teh other fic.
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was the cutest most adorable. Cate/Baze/Lux story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Interesting story. :)
CrazieGirlie chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OHMIGOD i LOVE this story well done!
Illbeyourbatman chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this story and really hope you post the other story.
Shadybaby27 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is so awesome, I read it twice back to back! I've never read any story twice, ever! I've been missing Life Unexpected and I feel like I got a piece of it back through your fic, it was heartwarming just like the series, you have a real talent and thank you for sharing it! I look forward to the other fic idea you mentioned!
hannah chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story! :)
Serandi82 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very interesting read. Very well done. And yes, I'd be very interested in the other story.
Penelope L chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was amazing! There are not enough Baze and Cate centered fics on this site. I would really love to read the other story you thought about posting, I couldn't ever possibly get enough LUX fan fiction. So please post soon! :)